Chapter 18

*Cameron's POV*
I woke up the next morning and look at my girl. The one who pulled through for us.

"Good morning beautiful." I whisper and kiss her forehead. Her eyes open.

"Good morning." She whispers. I fall back in my chair in shock.

"You... You just... Talked?" I said. It came out more of a question.

"Yeah, I did. And I've missed you too. So much. I couldn't leave just yet." She says. I smile and kneel beside her and stroke her hair.

"You know I'm going to have to call in everyone and tell them that you can talk right?" I ask. She laughs a little but immediately stops and winces.

"I'm sorry, it hurts. I can't have the guys in yet. I can't laugh and all they would do is make me laugh. Please, I need to doctor to look over me again and tell me what is all wrong." She says. I nod and push the button to call in the doctor.

"I'm at least calling in your parents and Tyler." I say. She nods and the doctor comes in.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"No, Bella can talk though!" I say.

"Say something." The doctor says.

"My name is Bella." She says. I'm still in awe as I finally get through to her parents.

"Is something wrong Cameron?" Her mom frantically asks. We've gotten used to calling when something went wrong.

"No, we should change that signal to when we call something good has happened cause it has!" I say.

"What happened?" She asked, her voice filled with happiness.

"Bella can talk!" I say.

"Bella can talk?" She repeats.

"Absolutely!" I say.

"I wanna hear for myself!" She says. I put her on speaker phone.

"Hi mommy." Bella says. The doctor is taking notes.

"I am on my way to the hospital now!" she says. We end the call and I sit beside Bella.

The doctor takes more simple tests before leaving us.

We all talk and make conversation, keeping away from the accident.

"Hey Cam, hey silent chihuahua." Nash says. They all sit around us.

"Hey guys." I say and smile. I nod at Bella.

"Hey." She says. The guys jaw drops in shock.

"Geeze I'm disappointed in you guys. You guys didn't think I had the ability to talk. That's it we aren't friends, once I get a new phone I am unfollowing all of you." She says. I burst out laughing and the guys surround her and asking her questions about everything and anything.

Ten minutes later Bella's mom and dad walks in. Tyler tails behind.

"Hi mom, dad." She says. He mom starts to tear up and runs over the hug Bella. I walk out of the room and down the hall way.

I've been here so long I forget what our condos look like...

I decided that I might as well drive home and take a shower and change into something else because I've worn the same 4 outfits for 3 weeks.

I walk out and find my car and jump in. I put the key into the ignition and drive back to the condos.

Once I get there I head up to my room and take a shower. When I get out I put on a pair of kaki shorts, a green Hollister t-shirt, and a pair of green Nike tennis shoes. I decide I actually want something other than hospital food to eat so I drive to a nearby Outback Steak House because I'm craving steak.

Once I'm seated I realize how lonely I am without Bella being able to move around with me. I hope her healing goes by fast and her therapy so we can do things again. I just hope she can move and walk around by the end of summer.

I order a steak and continue to sit and think when someone takes a seat across from me.

"You look lonely Cameron." She says. I look up and have no idea who this person is.

"Uh, who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Lia. I follow you on social media. You're here eating solo, why?" She asks.

"All of my friends are at the hospital because a good friend of mine got into a car crash recently." I explain. She nods.

"I'm so sorry, is this 'good friend' Bella Kelly?" She asks. I nod. "She seems really nice. She's lucky to have a boyfriend as good as you."

"How do you know she is my girlfriend? Are you a side kick or something?" I ask getting excited. She only laughs.

"No, but the way she talks on Twitter and the pictures she's posted recently can sort of give it away. Although you aren't mentioned. I think you should tell your fans though. We support you." She says.

"Well, thanks. It's been hard not having her around. I miss her being with me." I say. My food comes and Lia orders from my waitress.

"I bet. I couldn't even imagine going through all that. And then to wait even longer to actually be a real couple again! You must be like the best boyfriend ever!" She says. I smile just thinking about it. I guess I'm good, but she wouldn't even be in the hospital if I just didn't go with her or find the movie on demand.

We keep up with small talk until we both finish eating. I end up taking her number because she has been such a big help.

As I'm walking back to a hotel and I see a rainbow. I didn't even knew that it was raining. I smile up at it and take a picture for snapchat. There still is hope in the world.