Chapter 6

Bella's POV

Why are there sooooo many haters in the world? Can't people just realize that I'm exactly like them? Just because I got lucky and they didn't doesn't mean that they have the right to say things to me.

What was the Twitter notification? Simple:

"@Yeet_Magcon_Baes: why do the ugliest of all people get to hang out with the guys that changed our lives? I bet she is using them. She is a piece of crap that needs to be flushed down a toilet and never to be heard from again. Bella, go kill yourself cause no one wants to deal with your crap anymore. @bellakelly"

Yes. I got treated that badly. What did I do to deserve this? I've been in my actual room for the past 15 minutes crying my eyes out. I'm shaking so hard cause I'm scared of what will happen when I go with the guys to Miami.

All of a sudden I hear cars outside and couple of seconds later screaming guys walking through the front door. I'm to weak to go downstairs. I can hear all of them scream "BELLA!?" Looking for me. Then they quiet down. I bet they've found Tyler.

Couple of depressing minutes later Cameron bursts through my bed room door. I can tell because he is the only one of the guys who knows which bedroom is my real one (unless they are smart enough to realize my name is painted on the door).

Cameron comes over and snuggles up next to me.

"What's wrong Princess?" He asks while stroking my hair.

"Haters." I answer back plainly and disapprovingly.

"Don't let them bother you. They are jealous because you know us and you can be with us." He says sweetly and kindly.

"I know but it's hard when they write "Just go kill yourself". I could of taken that seriously and consider doing that though." I say with more tears falling down my face. He automatically wipes them away.

"You didn't now did you?" He asks.

"No..." I say.

"That makes you 100% braver than anyone else on this planet. Don't step down to their level. Make them step up to your level." He says.

"Thanks, but I'm just gonna stay away from my phone for a while." I say.

"Did you see the new tweet that all the guys retweeted?" He asks with a grin.

"No." I say. He unlocks his phone and goes to his Twitter. I start to read it:

"@macon_baes: Will people STOP hating on @bellakelly !? Seriously! She didn't do anything to you! She is smart, beautiful, gorgeous, kind, funny, and seems like an amazing girl! You all have no right to go off and hate on her for being herself! No one ever even knew her before and now she is soooo popular! More popular than all of you! She is sooooo lucky to know the guys! I wish I could talk to her and tell her all this face to face and hug her but that will never happen:( But I'm here for you Bella!! #supportBella"

I have tears running down my face again but these ones are happy tears. Cameron puts his phone away and pulls me close to him.

"There is always going to be bad in the world Bella. It's just your choice whether to listen to it or not. But remember, there is also good in the world. Focus on the good and release the bad." He says. I smile for the first time since I saw that tweet.

"Thanks Cam." I say.

"Now, what do you say if we get you all fancied up tonight and go out for a nice meal at Dominique?" He asks.

"I would love that." I say. He smiles.

"Great. I'll call in for reservations." He says.

"Wonder if they'll remember us." I say.

"No clue. We may wanna warn the guys before we go." He says. I smile.

"Will do." I say. He winks.

•~3 PM~•

The guys and I spent the day watching movies. We have our reservation at 6. I have 3 hours to get ready.

"Okay, I'm going to go get ready for tonight." I say.

"No, the guys and I are gonna get you ready." Cameron says. Oh god.

"How?" I ask.

"Well, we made a list. We have team 1 'Clothes' which is Jack J, Hayes, and Taylor. Team 2 'hair' which is me, Nash, and Matt. Team 3 is 'Makeup' Which is Jack G, Shawn, Carter, and Aaron. You can help with the makeup crew though." Cam says.

"We should of given ourselves more time then but okay." I say. This will be interesting. Team 1 runs upstairs to pick my clothes out while Team 2 and 3 runs to get their own clothes on. I go up and meet up with team 1. So far they have my last years homecoming dress picked out with a pair of silver sparkle 3 inch heels.

"Nice pick." I say and smile. I shove them out of my room and lock my door. My dress is form fitted at the top and from the waist down to the top of my knees is puffed out. The whole top is white with diamond gems outlining the top of it and the bottom is an ombré type thing with different colors of blue. Each layer has a different color and sparkles on it.

I slip on my dress and heels since I LOVE walking in heels! I turn on my curling iron and start to separate my hair into my first layer to start curling it.

The guys walk in 15 minutes later and I am a little over halfway done.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asks.

"Curling my hair..." I say.

"That was our job though." Nash complains in a whiny voice.

"You guys can style it then." I say and continue to curl it.

"Fine." Cameron whines.

"Whinnying gets you nowhere with me young misters." I say as they walk out into my closet and sit on my no sided couch.

"Oh but it does. How do you think some of us got those dogs?" Matt asks and gives my his best impression is puppy dog eyes which totally works on him.

"Your parents spoil you that's how." I say and smirk. He laughs and sits down to play on his phone.

•~skipping hair and makeup touches•~

"Everyone ready?" I ask while walking out to my car. I'm driving in heels but who cares!

"Let's go boys!" Cameron shouts. We all walk out and chose a car. In my car I have:
Hayes
Matt
Jack G
Shawn

We drive to Dominique listening and singing out the window the song "All About The Bass". Shawn does the best cause you know. He's Shawn. Jack G sings almost just as well though. But I mean, you can't compare the boys.

We park in the parking lot and all gather up before we walk in. And just our luck. The hostess is there.

"Welcome back Mr. And Mrs. Dallas! I see you brought friends this time?" She says to us. The guys look soooooo confused.

"Yes we did ma'am. We decided that we all needed a night out in this beautiful town and why not just make a reservation at this beautiful restaurant? I mean, it's only the best place for me and the wife on date nights." Cameron says and puts his hand on my lower back. Electric shocks like crazy!

"Well wonderful! We love newcomers! Now, I have your table all set up on the top floor overlook. Sound good?" The hostess asks.

"Sounds delightful." I answer.

"Okay! Let's get on up there shall we?" The hostess asks.

"Yes we shall." Cameron says. We all follow her up the stairs, Cameron still having his hand on my back. The hostess opens the door leading to a long table with white cloth. There are beautiful flower decorations and candles all over the table. The walls were replaced with giant windows that over look the city.

"Everyone like?" The hostess asks.

We responded back with a chorus of "yeahs" "definitely" and "yes".

"Well, your waiter will be right with you." She says. We nod and look over the menu.

"So what's up with the Mr. And Mrs. Stuff?" Nash asks.

Here we go.