Chapter 13

*Cameron's POV*
I wasn't ready to let go yet. But I know it's getting late and we all want to have a fire tonight to celebrate our first night at Miami. Shawn even promised to have some songs picked out to do tonight.

I take Bella's hand and we walk back to the condos. All the guys, were waiting outside the doors for us. All of them began applauding when we walked towards them. Even Matt and Nash were clapping for us. Maybe they changed their minds. I allowed Bella to run upstairs and change into something more casual for the fire while half of the guys get the fire and towels. The other half goes to get stuff to make s'mores. I'm part of the s'more group. I'm driving, Nash is beside me, Matt, Hayes, and Johnson are in the back.

"Remember that one time when we got kicked out of Toys-r-us cause we were playing with every toy possible?" Nash asks. We all laugh.

"I was so close to you guys at that point. What happened?" I asked.

"I guess we got to caught up in a girl who wouldn't date us. I'm never gonna fight with you guys over a girl again." Matt says.

"Agreed." We all say. For some reason the guys thought it would be funny to smack cam a person in the drivers seat. I could barely see anything since Nash used soap and we almost hit another car. I saved us though by swerving back into my lane.

"Guys! We could of died!" I said seriously but all the other guys were cracking up laughing.

"But we didn't!" Matt says while laughing. I'm still serious about this situation but I guess I should have a little fun with it.

We finally arrive at a store and quickly get everything we need to make s'mores.

We head back to the house and set everything on trays. Everyone else is already outside sitting on the towels. I can hear Shawn strumming and tuning his guitar.

We walk out with all the s'more stuff and sit down. I'm beside Bella and Aaron. Bella's eyes are closed and she is lightly moving to the music. I admire how lost she can get in the music in such a short amount of time. I smile as the guys start telling a story about Magcon.

"Remember when we would do dance off and the while crowd would start screaming when we would fail with twerking?" Nash says. All the guys and Bella laugh at the memory even though she wasn't there for it.

"Where did the panda even come from for those?" Matt asks while laughing.

"Obviously someone else just wanted to be on stage." Taylor says. We all are cracking up laughing thinking about the guy in the panda suit who just randomly showed up at the Magcon event.

Once we all make and eat the s'mores, Shawn starts his show with a couple different instrumental songs. Then we start out on the real songs.

We all join in and sing the mixture of songs letting Shawn, Gilinsky, Aaron, or Bella doing a verse or more on their own.

To end out our night, Shawn plays All of Me that we sing to.

"What would I do with your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit, but I'll be alright

My heads underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I'm lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many time do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around for ever mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My heads underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out if my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I'm lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all,though it's hard

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I'm lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"