Chapter 5

I woke up at 7:45. I stretch and walk down to my room.

I plug in my phone to a speaker and take a shower. The song "I Will Never Let You Down" comes on and I sing to it. (A/N I am way too lazy to write the lyrics.)

After I shower I change into a short sleeved plaid shirt from Holister, Jean short shorts, and neon green vans that match the main color in my plaid shirt.

I walk out of my closet and all the guys are now on the floor. They were leaning up against my door.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We heard signing and rushed down to where the singing was coming from. Then you opened the door and knocked us down." Matt explains innocently. I laugh.

"Well it's nice to know my team mates like to spy on me." I say. We all laugh.

"Well, since everyone is up and ready for the day, I say we go sit out on the balcony and wait for our prank to come into action." I say, smirking. We all agree and run out on to my balcony. We all take a seat on the different comfy seats and watch for when the guys walk out. It's only 8:45 so I have no idea what time they will be out.

We sit out there for 2 hours and nothing has happened yet. Then, all of a sudden Cameron comes running out of the back door. He slips and falls. It's actually kind of funny but I felt really bad. The other guys run out of the house. They take one look at an eggy Cameron and burst out laughing. So do we from our balcony spot. Everyone looks up at us.

"Hiya!" I yell down. They guys keep laughing and applaud us! It is absolutely hilarious. Cameron finally gets up. He is also laughing. Well this has been an eventful morning. Cameron pulls out his phone and starts to do something on it. Couple seconds later my phone rings. I look at the caller ID: Cameron

"Heyyyy Cameron!" I say. I look down at him.

"Thanks for doing this Bella. You know, eggs have been my favorite things in the world." He says using air quotes. I laugh.

"Don't mention it! Hey have you seen what's been trending on twitter lately?" I ask. It's been killing me to talk to him about this.

"Yeah. I can't believe the top 3 hashtags are cella (1), mella (2), and nella (3)! This is crazy! But you gotta love them ships tho." He says. I laugh.

"Totally!" I say.

"By the way, I totally ship cella too." He says before ending the call. My jaw drops as I look down at him. He smirks then runs into the house. I laugh.

"So, what does anyone want for breakfast?" I ask.

"BACON!" Matt screams then runs down stairs. We all laugh and follow him.

"I don't think we have bacon. Sorry Matt!" I say. He sighs.

"Fine. Why don't we just go out to like Bob Evans or somewhere?" Matt suggests.

"I'm down for it." I say.

"Lego!" Matt says. I laugh.

"Okay! But first, I'm gonna go get something for my hair. It's ratchet lookin I swear!" I says.

"Nah, come on Bella you look gorgeous! Let's go!" Nash says.

"Nooooo. Time me. 20 seconds!" I say.

"You got 20!" Shawn says. I run up while they count. I go to my closet and pull out a white bandana headband. I quickly put it on and fix my hair. Then I run back down.

"How long was that?" I ask.

"16.7 seconds." Nash says looking at his phone.

"Sweet! Okay, let's go!" I say.