Chapter 15 (Important A/N)

*Bella's POV*
By the end of the day, Cameron and I have made a successful kingdom which we rule. It's pretty awesome. I take a picture of it and post it to Instagram and tag him in it and I get thousands of people asking who I am, how I know him, and all of that. I decide to log out of Instagram for a while.

We all finally head in and call it a day and I race upstairs to take a quick shower to wash off the ocean water and sand from my body.

After I shower I put on a pair of light purple running shorts and a multi-colored Under Armor shirt. There is a new movie that just got released out of theaters into stores called "If I Stay" (A/N bear with me I know it didn't come out until the August of 2014...). I really wanted the movie! I grab my keys and run down stairs. I end up running into Cameron and we fall on the floor.

"Woah there, where are you going?" He asks me.

"To go out and get a movie." I say.

"What movie?" He asks with a smirk.

"Just a movie I want, maybe we can watch it tonight." I say. He smiles.

"Awesome! I'll come with." He says. We both get up.

"No, I want it to be a surprise. I'll be back in 10." I say. I kiss him on the cheek and run out of the door.

I get in my car and look up the closest video store which is 10 minutes away. I back out of our driveway and head down the road.

Oh my goodness do I hate stoplights. I hate it when they turn red when I just got there.

Once it turned green I head straight and that's when it happens...

A semi hits my car and more specific,

My side.

*Cameron's POV*
It's been more than 10 minutes. I look down the road and she isn't back. I've tried texting her over and over to see if the nearest store was more than 10 minutes away and no response. All of a sudden an ambulance speeds by. What if that is heading for Bella?! I grab my keys and jump into my car and follow the ambulance.

I follow the ambulance down to a stoplight where a car and a semi got into a crash. I look at the car more closely. Oh my gosh. It's Bella's! I get out of my car and race toward her car. I get stopped by a female police officer.

"Sir you can go past this point." She says holding me back. By now I have tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Please! I need to see her!" I say fighting against her. The doctors pull her out of the car and examine her on the road.

"Please sir you can't go in there. Let them do their job I promise she will be okay!" The officer says still fighting me.

"Bella! Please! Stay with them! You can't go yet!" I yell crying hysterically.

"Sir I'm not going to ask you again, please step back." She says. I finally stop fighting her and fall to the ground and cry. She can't go yet. She isn't ready. I need her.

I stay in the exact same spot for 2 minutes until the doctors start yelling.

"We're losing her! Get her to the hospital now!" One of them yell I stand up.

"Bella! Don't go yet!" I yell and run towards the ambulance.

"Sir!" The police officer yells after me. I make it all the way to the ambulance.

"Get her in the ambulance!" One of them yells. One doctor goes towards the door to drive.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"Her boyfriend, please let me come." I say desperately.

"Get in the passenger seat! We need as many doctors in the back to keep her alive. You are very lucky she is trying to fight this. You are lucky she is alive." He says. The back door closes and he races to the hospital.

He pulls into the ER entrance and they race her to the OR. I try to follow them in but a nurse stop me.

"I'm sorry. We got you this far, but you can't go any farther. Wait in the waiting room and we will inform you with anything that happens." She says. I nod and head to the waiting room. I get on our group chat and tell the guys the news.

(Conversation)
CD: Hey everyone... Bella has been in a bad car accident. A semi ran into her side of the car. At the hospital now. Don't come just yet, all you guys would be doing is waiting forever. I'll let you know things as soon as I know them.

ME: WHAT??????

NG: WHYYYYYY??????

HG: I WANNA COME!!

JJ: BELLA!!

CR: Cameron! We are coming to support you and Bella!

CD: please guys... It will just be bad.

CR: we don't care. We are coming whether you want us too or not.

NG: On our way!!!

JG: We will see you there.

SM: Hang in there!!

AC: COMING!

CD: Thanks guys! I owe you all one.

NG: no you don't.
(End of conversation)

Ten minutes later the guys are all running down the hall and into the waiting room and are taking me into a group hug which makes me cry some more. My arms are mainly around Nash who is right in front of me.

"Thanks guys." I say. They all release me and we take seats around the waiting room. I won't be able to hold her tonight. I'm not going to be able to experience our first kiss anytime soon.

I was interrupted my thinking by a doctor coming in.

"Friends of Isabella Kelly?" He asks. We all stand up.

"Okay then. Well, we've stopped most of the bleeding we could find, she has several things wrong with her at the moment, she has badly damaged internal organs, and is, at the moment, in a coma. She has her own room that you all may decorate or do whatever because she will be here a while. She will not come out of this coma for maybe a month. We are so sorry. Follow me to her room." She says. We all follow her.

We walk in to room 260. She looks awful. She's got cuts and bruises everywhere and there is a machine to help her breathe. But, she's still my Bella. I pull a seat next to her bed. She looks so peaceful just laying there. She has to be in a lot of pain.

The guys and I all somehow end up with chairs and we are all sitting around each other. We've already cancelled our house in Myrtle Beach. We can't leave this place in a month. And when Bella fully recovers we are probably going home. If not, we rented out the condos for the whole summer.

Bella needs to be okay. She has to be okay. I should of went with her. Should of been with her. It should of been me.

She doesn't deserve this.
************************
A/N:

Sorry for the sadness... I promise it gets better.

But OMG thank you for the 162 reads!!!!!!! It's almost insane that I have 162 people who decided to give my book a chance!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

-Lexi👑
Instagram- lexi_uplinger0804
- original_9_baes_magcon

Twitter- lexi_uplinger

^^^^^^
Everyone who follows me on my main Instagram account (one that's bold), will get a follow back on Instagram and Twitter! Comment "done" and put your two names and I will follow ASAP! Thank yous all again💕