24

Valeria

"I think this is the one." I say after a while of looking out the window. "Me too. I think it would perfect for you girls. Aw my babies are growing up!" My mother states, wiping fake tears away. Willow starts laughing at her and so does Willow's  mom from over the phone. "Okay well if you ladies are ready, I can let you know what the down payment will be for the apartment and you can come back tomorrow!" The real estate agent says.

"Oh no, actually I was hoping to buy it today? I saw the pricing that was listed on the website and I honestly think this would've been our first choice anyways." I tell her. "Oh well that's great! I'll be right back with the iPad so you can purchase it! I think this is a perfect pick for you ladies." The agent smiles, before heading into another room. "So when are y'all gonna move in? I was thinking we can get a hotel for the week and I can help you buy your new furniture and some more household items but then I'll have to leave to get back to work." My mother speaks up when the lady is gone.

"Yeah that's fine. Tomorrow I have a shoot with the AwesomenessTv people so I'll be up early and gone before y'all wake up." I say.

"Yay! I get to spend the day with your mom!" Willow speaks up, now that she's off the phone.

"Ooo, Maybe we should go and get lunch." My mother states, causing me to pout. "Heyy, what if I wanted to go." I say. "I thought you were going to surprise Vinnie tomorrow?" Willow ask.

"Oh, damn I forgot."

"Hello ladies, I'm back! Sorry I took so long. Anyways, here is the papers, you can sign them and when you're ready you can swipe here." She let's me know, pointing to where I needed to sign. Me, Willow and my mother look over the papers, making sure everything was fine and correctly signed before I swiped the card. "Okay! And here are your keys! I hope you love your new home!" She smiles, handing me and Willow keys.

"Ugh! I love it. Thank you so much!"

***

"Okay! That wraps up the interview! Thank you so much Valeria for stopping by the studio today! Your presence is always welcomed here." The interviewer states. Smiling, I shake his hand, thanking him, before I finally leave out and head into my Uber.

I was on my way to surprise Vinnie and I was feeling excited, and a bit nervous. I mean I hadn't seen him in a while, and I always get nervous around him so I didn't know how to act. Plus I hadn't spoken to him in like a week or so, but I've seen him active on tiktok and stuff.... okay maybe I shouldn't do this. I mean it's too late now because I'm already in the Uber and practically halfway there but maybe.... Nope just stop it, Valeria.

"Alright, do you want me to park here?" The driver ask. I nod my head, before saying thank you, and getting out of the car.

As I get out of the car, I begin fixing my hair and the bottom of my shirt so I don't look stupid and messy when I ring the doorbell. When I near the house I go to knock on the door, but the door swings open and I'm met face to face with the last person I expected to see here.

"Oh Valeria. What a pleasant surprise." Emily sarcastically states, with a smirk on her face. I could see Vinnie walking up from behind her, stopping in his tracks soon as he sees me in the door way.

"V-Valeria." He stutters out.

I couldn't even form words because all I could feel was my face turning red, from embarrassment and from anger. "I guess I'll get going." Emily smiles, before she backs away, and walks around me. I was still standing there, still somewhat shocked and confused. "I-Im gonna go." I say, turning around fast. However Vinnie gets in front of me, barricading me between him and the door.