Eleven - Denim Skirts And Limits

Start from the beginning

"The pleasure is all mine, baby" I pulled back and shut the door before walking around the car, I shut the door as I climbed in and began to drive.

Soft classical music began to play and Imade scrunched her glowing button nose up in disgust, making me laugh.

"You could change the song or connect your phone to it if you don't like the song playing?" I offered even if I really enjoyed the smooth and timely music playing.

"Really?" Her eyes widened as she turned to me and I chuckled, nodding, reversing and driving out of the parking lot.

The hard and definite beat started to play before a masculine voice began to sing.

She sang along, her voice trailing behind the singers' -only a few second too late. She was no Whitney Houston but it wasn't that bad. It was nice to listen to.
The music genre wasn't my cup of tea but listening to her sing and watching her move her hands and waist was more than enough entertainment.

Safe to say, through the thirty minute ride to her home, I listened to Imade sing, I laughed at a couple of her dances and listened to songs with words that I couldn't sing or they were just riddled with curse words.

I didn't regret it.

"Wanna come in?" She turned to me, closer than I had expected.

Was she doing that on purpose? Beautiful eyes darted form my eyes to my nose and then to my lips.

I ran my tongue over my lips and cupped her chin, leaning in.

She smelled divine.

"Do you want me to?" I whispered against the corner of her lips. They smelled amazing. Like chocolate. She gulped and I kissed her ear before nipping on her earlobe.

She surely hadn't realized how shaky I was.

"Theo" she whispered in a shaky voice, gripping the sleeve of my overcoat while I pushed myself closer and ran my nose along her neck. She smelled so addictive and nice.

"Tell me, baby...do you want me to?" I whispered and kissed her neck, releasing a small whisper from her lips.

"Louder" I felt her shiver, causing me to smirk.

"Y-Yeah" she gulped and I exhaled, praying for some restraint because whatever restraint I had, had gone to shit.

"Go in. I'll bring your bags in for you" I kissed the side of her head and smiled at her. She nipped on her lower lip like she was contemplating it before she grabbed her phone, jumping out of the car and shut the door like her ass was on fire while I sat down in the car with a raging hard on and the knowledge that what I was doing was wrong.

I wanted to stop myself before I came to a point where it would be damn near impossible to stop. From the minute, I set my eyes on her, I was already a bloody goner.

I glanced down at the bulge in my pants and sighed, taking deep breaths to calm myself down but that was even more difficult as her scent filled the car.

"What are you doing, Theodore?" I whispered to myself and shook my head. I rubbed my forehead.

After a while, I shrugged off my coat and folded it up before I climbed out, grabbed her bags from the backseat and made my way to her door.

I was about to step into her apartment but I needed to restrain myself before I pinned her against the wall.

I pushed the door and walked in. It smelled like lemon and lavender -an unlikely but beautiful combination.