It made her happy greatly, yet at the same time she was somehow sad he still had not realized that he already was the beautiful difference she was looking for with all the men she had met. It broke her heart that Aiden’s periodic lack of self-esteem seemed to be glued to his persona, unless a miracle arrives.

“I know I’m not perfect, and the things I can give you are only few, and it hurts me to accept that. But I have to do my best with this opportunity to start being the person I wish to be, also for myself.”

“I understand,” Elsa reassured, “And if you wish to start being that person, the one who would do anything to give me what I want—will you please grant me a request?”

Aiden smiled softly, and nodded his head in approval. “Anything,” he spoke.

She inched herself nearer, despising the fact that her seat belt could only allow so much proximity. Elsa memorized every bit of his face, every bump and every line with a hand underneath his chin. He is excessively handsome, no uncertainty in that, but ironically his level of confidence was lacking to catch up.

“Don’t ever change.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Milan, Italy | 9:00 PM

The foreign air smelled... Intoxicating, salty and fruity simultaneously. Or maybe it was just the private plane runway Aiden had no clue that could be a part of a hotel.

The glowing white logo of the eighteen story building practically screamed at him, he had to read it twice to perceive it and not gawk at it. He wouldn’t budge if it wasn't for his girlfriend’s hand leading him to enter the five-star facility of sophistication, tall columns, ornate glass and posh transparent elevators.

Normont Hotel, Casino and Resort.

“Well,” Elsa mused out with a hearty laugh, the gleeful sound accompanying the piano music playing currently, “There’s a thing called creativity and we can’t name everything with Arendelle now, can we?”

The designer chuckled, remaining much more tight-lipped than the Creative Director technically gushing at every fancy crevice of the reception. Aiden was beyond impressed—speechless even, but a fly could buzz right into his mouth if he didn’t close it.

The blonde perked up all suddenly, “Oh, can you please wait here for a while?” Aiden did as he was told, leaning against the handle of the luggage, distracting himself with the duo of guests blowing off the deadly steam of their cigars into the cold air. White and a specific shade of brown was obviously the color scheme of the interior, and he could see his tinted reflection on the polished floor.

Taking off her sunglasses, Elsa approached the extensive marble counter topped with multiple iMacs—the front desk, with feline grace, each receptionist stiffening in shock after quickly acknowledging her presence.

“Buonasera.”

“Buonasera la signora Arendelle I—we didn’t expect your a-arrival!”

“Mi dispiace che siamo arrivati ​​senza preavviso. C'è un evento molto importante nelle vicinanze e vorremmo controllare in un ambiente molto più familiare,” Elsa informed gently, “Please compose yourselves. My companions and I would like to check in,” she hastily took a reservation print out from her bag and her passport and card, “Charge everything here, you know the process.”