Last Part ( A )

" our first kiss " Zoya was still dazed to say more , her first kiss with her dream man  ! Aditya smiled looking at her red lips ..he kinda suspected this reaction  " first of many kisses "

            She looked at him confused " are you playing prank ? "

             Aditya smiled " did you ever saw me doing that ? "

             " par yeh ( but this ) !"     

     " I'm claiming what's mine . " he simply answered making her heart skipped a bit " you can't move on Zoya , I won't let you ...I won't allow you "

           " you can't order me around "

             " nope I can't.. But I will " Her eyes widen hearing his possessive tone . But she still dare not to hope much . That's why tried to move back to make some distance between them but his hold tighten on her waist .

           " won't you ask why ? "

          " mujhe nehi Janna choro  ( I don't wanna know , leave ) " she looked down with sadness remembering his rudeness throughout years " you just love to see me running behind you like some puppy , you love how I give you full attention .. you love how you are center of my life "

                " how can I deny those ? " Aditya winked at her making her angry

           " let me go , I don't want to talk to you . You first insult me,  then out of sudden come to kiss me . Mujhe nehi baat Karni...( I don't want to talk ) "

             " ssshhh " he put finger on her lips stopping her " this is first and last time I'm telling you, never ever try to leave me . Yes I was jerk to you still I m ..But mein jaisa bhi hoon sirf tumhara hoon ( whatever I'm, however I am , I'm only yours ) . Yes I love your attention , it feels to good to see someone's world resolve around me . I'm still that self obbssed perfect boy but  difference is now fall in love with you .." her mouth wide open with his open confession .

      The perfect Aditya Hooda she knew , he would never do that , even if he likes something he would simply take it ...But here he actually telling her he not only wants her but loves her too . " if it's some silly joke of yours ..."

          She couldn't say more as her eyes wet up . Her feelings are too deep to bear any prank now . After years getting his ignorance she couldn't believe he actually loves her ' the dumb girl ' .

                  " I will rather kill myself them seeing you in tears " he kissed her eyes softly " I'm so sorry Zoya. Sorry for hurting you for years , sorry for my rudeness , for my idiotic ego which hurt you a lot . Even if you don't forgive me , I'm not going anywhere . I will stick to you till you accept me and my love ... I love you Zoya , love you too much to let you go "

                      forgiveness for what , people will call her mad but true is she can never angry on Aditya , she loves him that extent which no one can understand, may be it's not healthy but her love is this way . Even if today she may gone but her heart knows she would never able to move on with other . Aditya said it right that she didn't learn to love another person . He is her centre of her world,  her everything .

                   " Its not just you who can't think anything without me I got the same habit now ... I can't think my morning and night end without seeing you . You got me under your spell "

                  Zoya doesn't know how to react to all this ..first his sudden confession now the way he telling her all seems surreal , a beautiful dream which she dreamt every night .

              " why ? How ? I mean you, you ignored me for years now suddenly ..."

                 " I blame you , all happened because of you . I am used to get attention but you stubborn girl changed everything. Everyday before going school I used to vow not to look at you . But when you start following me I kinda starting enjoying it too, unconsciously I start craving for it... thats why when sometimes you late to follow me , I started to get tensed . I couldn't understand those feelings . You are like a math which I tried best but couldn't solve so thought to surrender. " he smiled taking her hand kissing her plam softly ..

                  " its not sudden . I fallen for you way back to realise this . I was just not used to this feelings and named it irritation . Then that day i didn't like how Riya paired you with Jai and you too didn't object...that irritated me most , I couldn't point out why it made me so angry . I was..."

            Zoya snatched her hand back mentioning of Riya and went to balcony to hide her anger ...

Phew I'm early here .... last part kinda big so breaking into two as it easy to edit and post... enjoy and let me know 😊😊😊