Part 7

" Zoya it's three days you are not going out ... what the hell yaar ? " Noor and Titli both glared at her .. " khudko house arrest kyun kar rakhi hai ( why you made yourself house arrest ? ) "

              " woh kuch nehi exam aaraha hai na, toh bas ( it's nothing , exam is coming that's why )  "

                   " oh please don't give this type excuse to us ...we both know how much you love to study " Noor snatched the book which Zoya was trying to pick up to show them she is busy .

                       " now stop this and get ready we are going out ...

                  " par Titli mein( but Titli I )  "

                " we are not going without you that's it ... bohot hua yeh Devdas mood now get up( enough of your sour mood )  .. " Zoya tried to deny again but seeing their angry glare she got up quickly and went to get ready ..

At Cafe

               Noor and Titli were looking at entrance as if waiting for someone , Zoya noticed few times so thought to ask..

               " koyi aaraha hai Kya ? ( Is someone coming ? ) "

                   " nehi  ( No )  "

                   " ha Jai ..( yes Jai ) "   both answered same time , Titli placed her hand on mouth as Jai's name slipped . Zoya looked both of them suspiciously ,she can sensed something cooking between her friends ..

              " what's going on guys ? "

                   she looked at them with serious expression so that both can spill the beans . Noor finally told her what she sensed already .." we invited Jai to join us . "

                " And ? "

                     " and we want you to go out  with Jai... " Titli told her slowly .

                     Zoya looked at both , couldn't believe them " tum log yeh Kya bol rahe ho.. ( what are you guys saying ? ) "

                      " Zoya look at yourself. You need a change babe..you need to move on "

                     " I moved on " 

               " really lying on bed looking at akdu( jerk )  picture in your phone you call this move on .. " Zoya turned red as her friends caught her .

                   " woh mein...( actually I) "

                " see Zoya we are not saying you to jump on dating but you need to try , you stuck on Aditya for too long to see around and now you need to change it . He is not the last guy in this planet ... Jai is nice simple sweet guy and likes you too "