Who even am I anymore?

Jungkook sighed and turned back around with furrowed eyebrows. He fluffed up his hoodie for me, "Grab on..." I did so, making my fingers solid in place. Jungkook gave me a grace period to adjust, he began walking afterward, "... That was a really good one that time, princess. No fun--"

I scowled, rolling my eyes, and purposely pulled harshly on his hood. "Wha-- okay, sorry. My apologies, your majesty."

I cleared my throat and smiled, replying, "thank you."

////

By the time we made it to the place, there was a small line up of maybe three or four people who were waiting to retrieve their drinks. There were two seating places next to the small serving stand, small tables with two chairs on either side.

"C'mon, we can sit down here and wait... " Jungkook made his way toward the table and stopped in front of it.

"You're going to have to let go, princess, if you want to sit." I shook my head as if he could see me.

"No, I do not. I'm pretty sure it isn't clean by far. We should stand." Jungkook bowed his head.

"We wouldn't be sitting for long... C'mon, it's like for a few minutes and we never have to do it again." I flicked my eyes to the small wooden table, Jungkook, while I was focused on the chair had released himself from my grab and turned around again, he began to take a few steps backward to the table and pulled out a chair, gesturing to it.

"Please, have a seat, your highness," I swallowed, feeling a small nettlesome lump appear in my throat, "take your time." He reassured, nodding toward me. I began to tap my foot relentlessly as I catapulted all of the negative impacts this could have. Jungkook noticed my struggle, my conscious pushing and pulling at every aspect of something so simple as sitting down.

"I think it would help if you at least took a step, princess... Just saying." I furrowed my eyebrows, hearing the smarminess of his voice evoked a rage in me, causing me to move forward without thinking.

"I'm... Going. Please, just sit down." Jungkook didn't complain for even a second, and then occupied the seat that was right across from the other. I tried many methods to keep moving, I inhaled deeply. You've done this, you're just sitting, you're just sitting, you're just sitting, you're just sitting.

In micro-sized increments, I was able to get close enough to sit down. As I lowered myself on to the chair, I could hear Jungkook beginning to hum a familiar action soundtrack tune making this even more dramatic, I held back a faint smile and chuckled as he started to make obnoxious trumpet noises.

It wasn't until I was completely sitting that he stopped. He started to heave out. "Oh, thank god you made it... I was running out of breath."

Not a muscle in my body was relaxed as I sat straight up and nearly held my breath. Jungkook tilted his head. "You're okay... Everything is alright. Nothing's happening." He and I locked eyes and started to panic. My skin was tingling, and I've never disliked a chair this much.

"I don't like this." I wrapped my gloved fingers around the armrests and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"No, no, you are doing good. You're sitting down in front of me and we're close to having to get up soon... Okay? And nothing is going to happen to you. You are safe. You are safe with me." My eyebrows wrinkled as I focused solely on Jungkook's voice, all of the commotion in the background was toning down, and made sure to breathe in and out slowly, assessing what was happening.