Chapter 11

I felt a nudge on my leg as I finally gained conscious from what just happened. I opened one eye to make sure that there wasn't any Timber Wolves drooling on me again, but instead it was.... Rainbow Dash? I was a bit shocked that she would do such a thing, but then again, I did save her.

"You okay," Rainbow asked concerned.

"Never been better," Rainbow handed me her hoof and in turn, gladly took it and helped me up. When I got up, I noticed that she wore a necklace that was a shape of a lightning bolt and red, and it was indeed quite similar to her mark on her butt. Now that I looked around, the others wore a necklace that was based on their mark on their butt, all except Twilight, who wore a crown, and she was still knocked out too.

"Twilight," I dashed over and started to nudge her, and after a few minutes, she started to moan and opened her eyes.

"What happened?" I paused, thinking what did happen. I knew what happened, but I just couldn't put it into words. Then she touched her head and realization crossed her face.

"Never mind, I remember," Twilight finally got up with the help of me, and she started looking at my neck for some reason. I followed her gaze and found a necklace, similar to everyone else's, but it was a shape of a Raven and jet black.

"Woah," I was completely shocked. Everyone else did seem shocked too.

"Darling...... your necklace," Rarity stuttered.

"MEET COMPASSION!" Pinkie screamed out loud for the whole world to hear.

"Um, Pinkie, we're still in the Everfree forest," Fluttershy hid behind her hair, looking more scared than shocked like the others. OH STUFF AND FLUFF!!!! I looked around to make sure that we were still in fact in the Everfree Forest, and Fluttershy was right. BUCK! To be precise, we were in the spot where we all got ambushed by those Changelings.

"I think we' all better get out of here before anything else happens," Applejack stated.

"Agreed," I said without hesitating. With that said, Twilight led the way back to PonyVille with the sun rising in the East...

AN: sorry if this was a short chapter, I'm just not been in a writing mood this week due to all the drama about 'starting high school' in all. so yeah. Oh do you like the Destiny Hope up there? Just letting you know I got that picture off of google, so this picture doesn't belong to me!!!!!!!!!!
PERCYJACKSON00 OUT!!!!!

PEACE✌️