Chapter 18

"I don't know what's in that little mind of yours, but I can't believe we're doing this." Lance has been whispering me this as we hid in the shadows of PonyVille, on our way to the hospital.

"I still don't see how come we have to hide in the shadows and do all these crazy moves...."

"Sunshine, why don't you shut your bucking mouth, and enjoy it," I don't get how come he's not enjoying this.

"I still think we're gonna get caught before we go into the Everfree Forest," Sunshine confessed.

"Relax, I'm a professional at these type of stuff," I stated as I hid behind a random booth. I love Sunshine as a brother in all, but he was getting on my nerves right now. We were about a half mile away from the hospital, which was good timing considering that Sunshine complained the whole entire way, when, getting out stealthily from behind the booth, that I bumped into a familiar Somepony.

"Destiny, what are you doing?" Seriously! Sonic Thunder had to come around! This is the most embarrassing moment.

"I was... I was... uhhhhhh...."

"Destiny! There you are! I was looking for you every where," Sunshine stated as he came from his hiding place, which was in a dark alleyway.

"What's wrong, you ran off when I asked if you had a crush on....." he stopped mid in his sentence and looked up at Sonic Thunder. I hate Sunshine...... He's such a good actor... and horrible brother...

"Oops! This.... just... got awkward." No bucking kidding, Sunshine!!!! All of three of us stood there, awkwardly, until I finally spoke.

"That's a weird place to put a Piano," I said as I looked behind Sonic Thunder, who instinctively looked behind him. Classic! I immediately dashed behind a random alleyway and peeked from the edge. Sunshine gave me a dirty look, and in return did the motion for "time," which is tapping in your wrist.

"I don't see a Piano anywhere, Des... Hey, where did Destiny go?" Sonic Thunder asked Sunshine.

"She's just embarrassed."

"Embarrassed about what?"

"That you're her secret crush and she won't admit it because she's as stubborn as a mule." Sunshine better run for his life when he's gone!!!!! HE IS SOOO DEAD!!!!!!

"Really? The one and only Destiny has a crush on me, out of all the Colts in Equestia, she likes me?"

"Yeah, man, she talks about you 24/7 to me every time she sees me, and let me just tell you.... She really, really, really, REALLY likes you and has feelings for you!" He's right, but Sunshine always over exaggerates about every little thing, so half of what he said just now is true. Sonic Thunder looked shocked, really shocked. My heart broke and I could feel a tear trickle down my cheek, as my heart cried in pain. You see, my love life SUCKS!!!! Sonic Thunder than looked around and whispered something I couldn't hear to Sunshine, who's grin grew and grew as Sonic Thunders face turned a shade of red. I couldn't see this scene happening anymore, and I went back into the darkness of the alleyway, ashamed that Sonic Thunder didn't like me. It's okay, Des, it's just love, not like it's important or anything, right?

"I know exactly how you feel, Destiny Hope."

"Who said that?!" I shouted in alarm at the deep raspy voice that could be heard from behind me. I turned around to see two dark figures in the shadow.

"You see, I told you I found her and..."

"Discord, shut up. I have business to attend with Destiny," the raspy voice stated.

"You didn't answer my question!!!!" I talked back at the raspy voice.

"Who do you think this is, Destiny?"