Chapter 1

"There she is, get her!" I could hear the cops catching up to me as I sprinted like never before. I don't know why I did it, but I did it, and now I'm being chased by the cops through the woods in the middle of the night. Flashlights beamed behind me, and German Shepherds could be heard barking. I didn't know where I was going, reason being that it was pitch black, when I bumped into something. Realizing it was a fence, I climbed, in desperation of not wanting to be back there with the cops. The flashlights beamed even harder on my back as I climbed the fence to the top.

"Oh crap... Guys, she's climbing over the fence of that specific area we are banned to go," the commotion behind me stopped as the one cop's words lingered in the air. I stopped, at the top of the fence, already knowing what fence I just climbed. Well, I guess I'm the first 16 year old woman to have done something like this, which is idiotic of me.

"Look, kid, we know that you've vandalized the school gym, science lab, cafeteria, all the bathrooms, and some of the classrooms just now, but if you come back down, we'll forget that this ever happened and you can be punished by the Dean," the cop responded.

There was a a battle going on between my brain and my heart. My brain was telling me to listen to the cop, and my Heart called for me to go on the other side of the fence. I don't know why I just had this tugging sensation to go over the fence, it was as if destiny was calling my name. The funny part, my name is Destiny. No seriously, that's my name, Destiny Hope.

As if destiny was calling my name, a flash of light came from the bottom of the other side. Based on the cops flashlights shaking, I could tell that they were trembling. The German Shepherds barked even harder as the beam of light turned into a colorful rainbow. Although the only difference was that at the bottom of the other side was a sort of circle of rainbow, and it was swirling.

The cops must have read my mind when they started yelling at me,"KID! DONT YOU DARE GO IN THAT CIRCLE OF RAINBOWNESS!!!!"

I smiled my evil smile and waved the cops farewell, and fell into the other side of the fence into the circle of rainbow...