6

"It seems so" sagot ko kay Zach patungkol sa pagtatagpo namin. "We may see each other often then since I'm friends with your nieces"

"Sana next year magkaklase na tayo"he looks at me hopefully. Nag-isip ako, ayoko siyang paasahin na royal section siya next year pero.. It can be possible if he trains everyday.

"Train yourself everyday and who knows? It might be possible"

Mukhang na-motivate naman ito sa sinabi ko as he eargerly asked his nieces to train him as often as they could. "Kay Mariel ka magpaturo siya yung mahaba ang pasensya"Cleo says nonchalantly.

"Your the smartest though"sabi ni Charlotte.

"Well you're the best at combat."

"Let's just make a schedule"singit ni Mariel.

Nagsitanguan ang magkakapatid coming to an agreement. Hindi na ako masyadong nagsalita pa. After we're done eating ay sabay-sabay na kaming nagtungo sa center castle. Habang naglalakad kami ay may mailan-ilan na sumusulyap sa grupo namin, probably curious. It was then I realized that I have officially secured a place under the limelight.

I was surrounded with the right people.

I'm doing well.

We entered the huge castle that looks straight from the movies. The ceiling is high, chandeliers are dangling above. The floor was on marble tiles at may red carpet na walkway. The seats were colored depending on the section kaya napahiwalay sa amin sa Zach sa pag-upo.

"Fancy."Prince Chalace remarked at umupo sa kaliwa ko. Wala gaanong maririnig na tunog sa loob maliban sa yapak ng mga estudyante. No one dared to speak loudly.

It felt like we were at a court and we were seated at the jury. Dahil sa estilo ng upuan nila. An old woman slowly walked on the center with a wand. On the center there was a metal torch sticking out at pagkarating doon ay agad-agad niya iyon sinindihan. Fire immediately erupted and formed on the shape of a head. It was a man--an old one with beards and all.

Gasps filled the castle amazed with the figure right before them.

"Greetings! Freshmen."it started talking.

"1000 years ago the Academiya de Elite or much known as the 'Unibersidad' is founded by the great fathers itself. Our ancestors wanted a place where all races co-exist with each other. A place where bloodlines and title doesn't matter. A place where rank is decided by skills"

"So go forth and conquer for even the stars are constantly moving. Promoveo!" He stopped talking and suddenly he vanished into thin air

"In posterum!"sagot ng mga faculty members sa promoveo niya. The chant was powerful and for some reason I felt motivated. Weird.

"It means keep moving towards the better future" Nagsalita si Prince Chalace sa tabi ko. I wasn't asking but okay

"I see"I said

Marami pang nagsalita na mga faculty member sa harap. Isa na roon si ang head admissions na si Sir Garrett. The old man was full of mysteries and his talk was boring--aside from attempting to earn a laugh from the students by making lousy jokes about mousse. I am very grateful for his help but I honestly almost fell asleep.

"Mysteries and mousse get along so well. What do you call a mysterious mousse? An anouny-mousse"he tried to joke and we all groaned.

Some seniors also get to talk including Fiorra and Finn who has such a reputation. Fiorra talked about her own experience inside the university and Finn discussed how to have fun despite the pressure and expectation of the university on each student.