|| A New Point Of View || (1K SPECIAL!)

Hello!!

Before this begins, just gonna THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE FOR OVER 1000 READS! I'm honestly shook, I thought like.. maybe 80 people at most would see this lol

You all are so nice and so sweet and SO SUPPORTIVE! I wouldn't have reached that without all of you, so again!! Thankyou!! I love you all so much!

Anyways, on with the chapter!

Love you all, stay safe!

Word count: 1267

*****

He pulled his red, circular glasses out of his jacket pocket. He gently put them on his face, adjusting to the coldness of the metal against his bones. 

Error relaxed his posture, leaning into the squishy couch. He retrieved the book that he had left next to him, and opened it to the first page, skipping the blank ones.

He sighed, and closed his eyes, taking in his surroundings.

It was a lot more peaceful than he was used to, especially since nobody else was in the library with him.

He was grateful for this. He wouldn't want to be anywhere near most of those anomalies in the first place.

Although, there was one person he wouldn't mind keeping him company.

Error paused, and shook himself out of his thoughts, reminding himself that he was supposed to be reading. However, an image of the girl remained in his mind.

(Y/n).

His imagination flew back to one of the first few days that they had been here. When they had gone on a walk. How she had grabbed his hand, brightly leading him down the sidewalk.

It had shocked him- scared him at first. However, as time went on, he found he didn't mind it. Strangely, her touch was different than the other times he had came into contact with others. It was soft, it was warm. It left him with tingles along the point of contact, making him long for more.

It wasn't just her touch that entranced him. His mind flew to her eyes, and her smile. The way her face almost scrunched up when she laughed, how delighted she sounded.

Error couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something about her. Something that drew him in.

Oh...

Oh shit.