𝑋𝑋𝑉. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠

Licht and Valtos lay(?) motionless in the craters created in the walls of the cave. With them out of commission, I am able to wrap Patricia in some mana binds, making sure they're tight enough and painful enough for my liking.

And of course, Licht wakes up.

Damn, I should've put some binds on him too- wait, why didn't I just do that to all of them?

Rage fills Licht's eyes as he gets up from the crater. His pale braided hair floats around him, giving me the impression of snakes. His grimoire glows eerily as he mana builds up as well.

"I'll hit you with the strongest spell I currently have..." he begins.

Man, can't they just fight and stop talking sometimes?

"It's too fast to avoid... and unlike the last spell I used, this one's area of effect is ridiculous! The second I unleash this spell, it will be your last-!"

"Oh my gosh, can you shut up?" I rant. "All you ever do is talk and you can't even back it up with me here, so can we get this over with?"

Licht's eyes shadow and the mana builds up even more, as does his confidence that he'll be able to take down my barrier. And he just might with that spell.

There's an easy way to avoid it.

Oh yeah? What is it?

Lend me your mana. Don't worry, it replenishes quickly-

Yeah, I already know about that. I sigh as I feed Draco my mana. But what are you going to do with it?

I can practically feel his grin in my brain. You're about to meet the great Draco. (Malfoy)

I don't know if I want to-

Shut up and pull down your barrier. I need a lot of your mana in order to stabilize my form.

There are only 4 seconds left until the spell is fired. Gauche is still unconscious, I know that, and so is Sister Theresa, so they won't be able to help. Asta and Yami are a bit too weak as they are now.

I pull down the barrier I made around the two of my comrades as I wait for Draco to stabilize.

Three...

Two...

One...

"Sorry for the wait, but it's time to put an-"

"JUST SHOOT THE DARN THING ALREADY, JEEZ!" I wave my arms around wildly. "STOP DRAGGING THINGS OUT SO MUCH!"

Licht glares at you but complies and finally shoots it. A blinding light shines in front of us and I cover my eyes because of it.

Light Magic: Divine Judgement Canon!!

And an enormous shadow shields that light away from my eyes.

Slowly, I peel my shut eyes open and stare, mouth hanging open.

Its glistening white scales shine in the moonlight, and one of its eerily serene eyes watches me and my every movement closely, before it closes its eye and-

"Stop calling me an it!" He roars loudly. The shock disperses the spell Licht had cast somehow and Asta, Yami, and I all stare in wonder.

"W-W-What..." I stutter incoherently. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHAT TYPE OF MAGIC-?! OH~ THAT WAS SO COOL!" I yell with glimmering eyes.

The dragon just stares at me before he begins shrinking down, and down, and down. His appearance changes into a human boys', and I'm sure you can guess what he looks like.