𝑋𝑋. 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

AYOOOO I HAVEN'T DIED YET(sadly) but uhh idk, it hasn't even been that long but it FEELS like it has. and uhh, i'm sorry i haven't updated in what feels like forever, i lowkey forgot i was an author because of school-

Nay nay killua :horse:

~L M

First Person POV...

"Ahh, that was a hefty meal," I sighed contently, even with a bulging stomach from all the (f/f) I had. "Rebecca, you're an amazing cook!" I praised and flashed her a thumbs up.

She chuckled bashfully before changing the subject. "I only have one room left, so do you and Asta want to share?" At this, all of the cups full of water erupt and I giggle, knowing that Noelle had heard.

But I shook my head at Rebecca. "I have to go back soon, Asta could only pull me away for so long, haha!"

"Aww, come back to visit soon!" The kids waved goodbye as I stood to take my leave.

"Don't worry, I will!"

⇠⇡⇢

Laying in bed and just thinking is fun.

Yeah, you heard me right.

Bed.

I have forsaken my balcony and taken shelter in my bed. I have no doubt it feels betrayed now... I won't lie, I would be too.

Yes, I sleep over the blankets.

But sitting here, I feel, allows me to think more. Here, I can reflect on my actions, like telling Noelle that I put them-

Nope, not that one. Anything but that one.

I wonder why I think sharing my feelings is selfish? Others share all the time but I can only bring myself to do it in a heated situation.

An audible sigh escapes my lips as I turn to my side. My thoughts are scrambled, thinking about one encounter and then the next.

Speaking of encounters...

Who was it that Captain Fuegoleon and I encountered? They were strong, strong enough to catch me off-guard with that attack. Or maybe, I was just too focused on protecting my captain.

Regardless, it is my fault he is in this state, especially because I can't heal him. I haven't copied a healing spell strong enough...

The rustles of my movements hit my ears before I gradually still and succumb to sleep.

Yes, I am still on top of the blankets.

⇠⇡⇢

"So..." A long white-haired girl holds her head down and shuffles her feet. Her vivid blue eyes shift from side-to-side, making her aura seem nervous and uncertain. "If you were reborn into an anime, or manga, or something..." She raises her head. "What world would it be?"

The girl opposite of her laughs at her silly question and holds up her 'Black Clover' manga. "Isn't it obvious? I'd want to be here."

Wait a second... the people on that cover... are they-?

"But... they go through a lot of pain, and-"

"Regardless," The girl closes her newest volume of Black Clover. "They haven't given up." Giving her white-haired friend a close-eyed smile, she speaks again.

"Besides, what's life without a little pain, right?"

Black surrounds the edges of my vision before it takes over. Another scene soon replaces it.