Challenges- Karl Jacobs

"These 4 people are going to spend as long as they can inside this ice house. How long will they make it?" Jimmy said as he was doing the intro to a new Mr. Beast video. "Our contestants, Chandler, Karl, Chris and my little sister Y/n will be seeing how long they can spend in this house made 100% out of ice. The last person to leave wins $20,000." Jimmy told the camera.

Y/n was super stressed out and hated the cold but needed to pay off her student loans and since her brother was mr beast she asked if she could compete in a challenge to see if she could win money. Sure he could just give her some but she wanted to make it fun for herself. She was going to college to be a Pediatrician so med school was a lot of money. Even though she was only 23, college was super expensive. Jimmy said he could make something happen and here he was. He knew she hated the cold so that's what he made the challenge.

"But before we start the challenge, I'm giving each of you guys $500 to go get coats, gloves, anything you can find to make yourself warm, but you only get an hour. Also, you have to find a partner to go with. GO!" Jimmy yelled. Chandler and Chris looked at each other and Chris jumped into Chandler's arms bridal style. "GOOO!" Chris yelled and Chan ran to their car. Y/n and Karl just kinda looked at each other and ran out of the warehouse. "Okay who car are we taking?" Y/n asked Karl?. "Mine, come on." They ran to Karl's car and went to Walmart. They both grabbed hats, gloves, and coats. The total was about $150.

"We should probably get layers, let's go to Kohls." Y/n said. "Okay yeah sure." Karl said, slightly confused. As they went in they found leggings, sweatpants, hoodies, and socks. As they got back to the warehouse, Chandler and Chris weren't back but they still had some time.

Karl and Y/n had known each other since he was new to the channel since she helped out when she could, she was just never in the vids. As they got back, Jimmy was preparing to talk to the camera again. "It's been an hour and the gang is back. Chan and Chris went with each other and karl and Y/n went together. Where did you guys go?" Jimmy asked, pointing the camera at Chris. "Well we went to Best Buy, bought a few.. things and went to walmart and got hand warmers." Chris said while laughing. "Okay.. what about you guys?" Jimmy asked Y/n. "We went to Walmart, got gloves, hats, and coats. And then we went to Kohls and got some layers like sweats, hoodies and socks. So yeah." Y/n smiled.

"And for a little twist to this challenge. Since Y/n is my little sister, if the boys pay me, I will bully her. They can also pay me to not bully her, but who would want to do that." Jimmy laughed. As they started the challenge it was freezing and Y/n started shivering. Everyone was sitting close to try and stay warm. "y/n, you okay. You're shaking really hard." Karl whispered to her. "Yeah that's just the way I shiver." Y/n smiled at him.

"Chandler, would you like to spend $500 for me to bully my sister?" Jimmy asked. Chandler's face lit up. They have had a little rivalry ever since they met just because Jimmy said he liked Chandler more. "Yes." he said as he looked over at her mischievously. "Oh no." Y/n said out loud to the camera. She laughed a bit and waited to see what her older brother was gonna do to her. Jimmy came back with a big ice block. "Y/n, you have to hold this ice block for 30 mins. You can hold it however you want." Jimmy said as he placed it on her lap. "OHHHH my god this is so cold wow okay. She said as she looked down at the cold block. "Here put most of it on my lap so you don't get too cold." Karl said to Y/n, taking the block from her lap and moving it to his. "Oh, uh, okay are you sure?" She asked him. "Yes, a little less suffering for you." Karl smiled at her. She got little butterflies in her stomach. ' why did that happen, what the hell? I cannot be falling for him uhm..' She thought to herself. Jimmy looked over at them laughing. He smiled because he knew what was gonna happen.

"Chris, how much are you willing to pay to sabotage Y/n?" Jimmy said, holding 3 hot chocolates. "$700, take it or leave it." Chris said. Jimmy looked surprised. "Wow I expected less, but now that you said it." He gave the others hot chocolates and told her to take off her coat and gloves. "Oh my god Chris, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She said, taking the last of his coats off. "You have to stay like this for 30 mins, OR you could get out right now for $1,200." Jimmy smirked. "Only?" She asked and laughed. "Well jeez sorry it's not enough for you." Jimmy said smiling. She laughed.

As 5 mins passed by the boys were talking about peeing because that's what they do. And right as Jimmy walked into the house, Chandler walked out. "Okay boy- Chandler, dude, what the heck?" Jimmy asked. "I was cold," Chandler said as he jumped into the hot tub. "WE HAVE A HOT TUB?" Chris said, getting up. "Uhm, yeah i was about to tell you but," He got interrupted by Chris running into it as well. "Well not it's just you too. How long are you guys gonna last? Well first I should ask you, how long do you think you've been in here?" "I think about 6 hours at this point." Karl sniffled. "Yeah I'd say about 6 hours." Jimmy smiled. "IT has been 10 hours." They were both a little shocked but it made sense. They had been talking for hours at this point but it only felt like minutes. As they laughed a bit Jimmy was still standing there. "Y'all need some room or something?" he said teasingly. They both got a little more red than they already were.

After 2 more hours passed, Jimmy was getting bored. As he was about to tell them that they have been in there for 12 hours he saw Karl getting up. "Karl, why are you getting up? You need to beat my sister." Jimmy said. "Karl can go no more." He yelled as he took a blanket, a Minecraft plastic sword and ran out of the house. Jimmy just sat there dumbfounded. "Okay well I guess that means" Jimmy sighed. "You won." He said, pretending to be disappointed. She cheered and hugged Karl. They all celebrated for a bit and finished filming the video.

"Okay so, what time are you coming home tonight dude?" Jimmy asked Y/n. "Uhm I'm not su-" Karl ran up and took her hand. "Later" Karl said as he led her to his car. "Oh okay well, what do you wanna do then." Karl looked over to Y/n. She smiled at him. He smiled back and leaned over towards her. As he did that he put a hand on her cheek, they were warm, and kissed her. He knew for the longest time that he liked her and just never had the chance to tell her or privacy. The kiss was something that just felt right to both of them. As they pulled apart, they smiled. "It took you long enough." Y/n smiled. "Okay, WHATEVER." Karl laughed.

They went back to Karl's house and laid down together in his room. They fell asleep watching Mulan. They both were cuddled up in each other with their legs tangled. It was the best sleepy Y/n had ever had. She felt so safe and comfortable. As she woke up she just admired Karl. How cute he was when he slept, she listened to his breathing and his heartbeat. Little did she know, that would soon become her favorite sound in the entire world.

hope you guys enjoyed! please request some imagines because i'm running out of ideas, bot other than that thank you for 6k reads!- sam:)