Why'd you only call me when you're high?- Dream pt 2

As she got home, she ran to bed. She sobbed, even though it wasn't that big of a deal. As she cried she heard a knock on the door to her apartment. Then she heard the door open.

"Y/n, are you in here?" She looked up as she heard a familiar voice echo throughout the apartment halls.  "What could you possibly want now." She heard a sigh come from her closed door. "Look, okay we have some shit to talk about, can we? Can I come in?" Clay asked as he put his hand and head on the door.

Y/n looked over to the mirror that was across the room from her. All she saw was a mess with mascara running down her face. "Fine." She said. She wanted him to know how much pain he's caused her, maybe then he would change.

As he entered the room, he saw her, running make-up and everything. He looked down in guilt and disappointment. He knew what he had done and he knew that everything was gonna take some time to fix. He sat down on her bed next to her.

"Okay so, first. I know I fucked up and I know that it's hurt you beyond what I can understand. And everything is gonna take some time to fix. And mostly, I'm sorry." Clay said as he looked at her in her eyes. Both of their pupils expanded when they looked at each other. "Do you wanna take the time to fix it? Or more like do you wanna take the time to fix it, then go back to how you were?"

"I want to take all the time it takes to fix anything, as long as it's for you." Clay said. She scoffed. "Did you not say that before, or to your other girlfriends?" Y/n asked. "Really, right now?" Clay said in disbelief. "Well you said that and look how that turned out." she said. Clay took a deep breath before he spoke again. "I understand, but this is for you. Now back to what we were talking about. First things first," Clay said.

"I'm sorry for smoking so much. I know how much danger it's put me in and how much trouble it has caused the both of us. Yes, it does help me escape from reality, but not everything. And I know that I can only use that excuse so much before it turns into a bullshit lie. I never meant to send all though pics to everyone, nor did I mean to almost die, but now that you've spoken to me about it, I've finally given it some thought. You're right. I do need to watch my actions and smoke less, and if you want me to, I'll even quit." Clay said. He almost started to cry, but he kept it in.

"Clay, I don't need you to quit. I just need you to realize that what you're dining is kinda not good."Y/n said as she silently let out tears. Her voice cracked and Clay could tell how much she was hurting. "I won't quit but I will make a move to smoke less and watch what I say,"

Dream looked at her. "I promise I'll change. Please just trust me." he said. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Okay, I guess." she tried not to make eye contact, or to cry. "Baby, hey, look at me please. I need you to look at me. This is important." Clay said as he reached over and placed his hand on her cheek. She looked up at him with teary eyes. "You're gonna change, right? Go back to what we used to be?"  She said as she almost started crying again.

"I'll do anything for my babygirl, as long as it keeps her happy." Clay said as his eyes filled with tears. She put a little smile on her face as a tear was let loose. "It's gonna take some time and some physical action to prove it, but I think you can do it." Y/n said to Clay. "I will do it, as long as you're here."

i hope you guys enjoyed! sorry it was so short:(