Scary movie

"Hey guys, okay so we need to decide what we're gonna watch.. So we can either watch a scary movie or a disney movie. Which one?" Y/n asked, pulling up her Roku.

Dream came into the room with a bunch of cookies and Sapnap trailed behind him. George was on the couch on his phone. Bad was on the floor with Y/n's black lab, and karl was sitting next to Y/n.

"Well, if I could choose I would say scary but I don't know what you nerds like." Clay said as he placed the plate of cookies on the coffee table. "Yeah a horror movie sounds pretty good right now, and It's getting dark out." Sapnap said, sitting down next to Y/n. "George looked up. "It would depend on the movie but I think Disney, anyone else?" He asked. Karl was thinking, "I think Disney too, just because I'm super jumpy." He said with a smile. "Yeah, I think a scary movie, to be honest. I just wanna see you guys jump." Y/n said laughing.

"Well that's not very nice you muffin head." Bad said. "Also I do think we should watch a scary movie. Sorry George and Karl." Everyone was surprised by this answer from bad. "Okay I have the perfect movie, It's called the Bye Bye Man. Clay, go make some popcorn while the movie loads." Y/n said, getting up to go get the boys some blankets. "Why me?" He asked. " You know my house better than I do, stupid.. Now go do it." Dream smiled and laughed.

As Y/n got the softest and most comfy blankets ever, Dream made popcorn. There was some talk in the living room between Karl and George. "Dude, why a scary movie, I hate scary movies." Karl said, turning his attention towards George. "Yeah I know me too, they give me nightmares, Next thing you know I'm gonna be cuddling with Dream because I got scared." George and Clay shared a room at the house they were in. Dream walked into the room while he said that and he blushed a bit. "I'm not opposed to it" Clay said. "Ooo Dreammmmmmm." Karl said.

As Y/n sat down with all of her blankets, dream got the drinks and Sapnap put on the movie. As the intro to the movie was playing George cuddled up next to Dream and Dream held on to him. As George and Clay were on one side of the couch Karl, Subpoena, and Y/n were spread out on the other. Bad sat on the floor with all of his blankets and a bucket of popcorn. He enjoyed watching scary movies with his friends. They made him feel safe. As the movie continued, Sapnap got scared at a little scene in the movie and snuggled into Y/n. She held on tight to him till she got scared too.

After the movie was over, Everyone was in a big huddle on the couch. At this point, It was about 11 pm and raining out. Lightning struck and George let out a scream. Everyone had a nice laugh a joke with each other to lighten the mood.

"Wanna put on another scary movie?" Sapnap asked. 

Hey guys, sorry this is so short I just wanted to update. I haven't been writing as much just because of school. I'll try my best to write more today and have scheduled updates. Also, thank you guys so much for 10k reads! It honestly means so much to me:)