Cry baby- Dream

"Alright guys and that's gonna conclude today's stream, but if you guys could just mark down these cords, 18, -9, 350. Thank you guys all so much, I love you guys with all of my heart. See ya!" Clay said as he clicked the "END STREAM" button on his monitor. Patches came by to say hi to Dream by brushing against his leg. He bent down and pet her as she purred. He turned back to his monitor as he heard someone enter his discord call.

"Hey Clay, I have a quick question about the smp, you frr to talk for a min?" He heard a female voice say from the other end of the line. It was one of the newer people on the smp. She had recently blown up on youtube, now with 6 million subs. Everyone knew the name, Y/n. she was blowing up more and more everyday because of her amazing and funny content. Dream had reached out to her so she could have a role on the smp, but something about her was.... Different.

After a few conversations with her, he started feeling something. Feeling for her, he didn't want to. She would subtly flirt with him and he would come out of his room blushing. Subpoena would question him. But he didn't wanna feel these things for her, for anyone.

"I know I'll fall in love with you, baby, and that's not what I wanna do"

The last time she tried to date someone, it didn't work. She lied and lied and lied. She cheated and left home with nothing.

"Oh yeah, ehe, what's up?" Clay said unmuting his mic so she could hear him. He could feel the blood rush to his cheeks immediately. "Okay so When Tommy says his lines do I just come out of nowhere or do I stand and wait for it?" She asked him. He laughed a bit. "Okay so basically you're gonna wanna try to come out of nowhere, I'll give you a point to run to us from and a word for you to start to run." He said logging onto the smp.

As Dream was showing her where to be, Subpoena came into the room. "Dude are you okay?" Clay jumped and turned around, "uhh yeah why? Y/n one sec' He asked. His cheeks got 3 shades or pink darker. Nick smiled. "HAHAHA OH SHIT. Oh my god Dream, okay yeah I get it. Your cheeks are hella pink."

Dream's eyes widened. He quickly muted his mic. "Clay are you-" He heard as he took his headset off. "FUCK!" he yelled. Sapnap jumped at his loudness. Patches looked at him with big eyes. "Bro, I like her, don't I?" he asked Sap. He smiled again. " I think you do bro. Go for it, come on, you got it." He said as he walked out of the room.

Dream sat down again, flustered as fuck. " Hey sorry about that." Clay spoke into his mic, hoping she didn't leave the call. "You're good, but are you okay?" She asked with a little chuckle. All of his stress and tension was released when he heard her voice.

"I think I worry a lot, I need to take it easy, I got this anxious feeling, But it goes away for a minute, When I'm with you breathing"

He realised he was breathing heavy for a minute until she spoke.

"Hey, can we talk for a minute. Like real life talk." He asked shyly. She made the chat private. " Of course, what's up?" He wasn't too ready to tell her yet, he wanted to talk into it.

As they talked for hours on end, they started to know more and more about each other. There were many laughs and wheezes. Y/n loved his laugh. They made her laugh. There was just one problem, She had never seen his face.

"Hey okay Clay, I love talking with you but I really need to go to bed." Y/n said through laughs. " Nooo you haven't seen my face yet." Clay said. She didn't need to yet, She knew he wasn't ready. "Clay, I don't need to yet, how about you show me tomorrow?" She said. She smiled and blushed a bit at the thought of knowing what he actually looked like. "Okay, yeah that's fine. Goodnight, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well." He said. His tone got softer after he heard her yawn. "Thank you lots, and you too. Goodnight Clay." He blushed as she said his name.

It was about 2 am when she left the call and went to bed. After about an hour of analizing what the fuck just happneded he knew he was ready and that he didn't wanna wait. He sent her a pic of his face. He was shirtless, you could see his shoulders and collarbones.

She woke up to it and screamed. He was very attractive. She was a mess.

Y: HOLY-
D: ahaha I didn't know what kind of reaction I would get out of you, but good morning.
Y: good morning handsome man.
D: stfu
D: You wanna call?
Y: UHM YEAH?
Clay called her, she answered fast. "Hell-" He was cut off. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUWERE GONNA SEND ME YOUR FACE OR YOU LOOKED LIKE THAT I FUCKING FELL OFF MY BED ASSHOLE."  Y/n yelled. He started wheezing. "Oh my god Y/n. Were you that surprised?" he asked. "Of course I was, I mean I knew I liked you, but shit dude. That really got me."

Clay stopped for a second for a second as Y/n realized what she had just said. "You.. like me?" He asked, with faint hope in his voice. I- well you see..it's kinda," Y/n stumbled upon her words. She sounded really distressed.

"I can't take it, I'm inpatient, tell me baby"

" I guess so. I mean, I didn't even mean to say that. That was just on impulse, I was just really comfortable with you." Clay smiled at this statement. "Well, I think the feeling is mutual." He said as he looked at his monitor. He realized what time it was, stream time. "Oh shit okay, we need to get on the server and start streaming.

As they did that throughout the day, they stayed by each other. And then there was another late night full of laughter and flirting. As she went to bed, a twitter notification popped up on her phone.

"Y/n AND GEORGE. ARE THEY DATING? Look at these discord messages and tell me they're not;)"

Dream looking at his phone is disbelief. He say the messages, all of them. He typed in discord.

D: I thought you liked me..
* 3 attachments*

"I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do, I know I won't be your cry baby"

LMAOOO sorry it's cheesy but i liked it, i hope you did:)- Sam