A walk home- Dream

“Hey, It’s getting a bit wild in here. I’m gonna go home.” Y/n said to her best friend. “Okay uhm well kevin over there is kinda hot so I’m gonna make a move. I’ll call you tomorrow morning. “ she said back to her. 

Y/n walked outside. It was dark and late. She didn’t wanna walk home alone but she didn’t have any other choice, did she? “Hey Y/n ! Wait up. You leaving?” A man said from behind her. She turned around to see the one and only Dream. 

They had a falling out a few years ago. Dream’s channel was getting more and more popular and he stopped having time to hangout with her. She really liked him at the time and, to be honest, she still had feelings for him.  He didn’t know and never found out. She was shy about that kinda stuff and kept it to herself. 

“Uh, yeah. Why?” She asked. “Well It’s about 2 am on a friday night in town. You’re not going alone. I’m coming with you. And it’s supposed to rain and I don’t suppose you have an umbrella.” He said, starting to walk. Y/n went with him, but she was hesitant. “So why are you all of a sudden talking to me like we've been friends forever?” she asked as they walked. “What do you mean? We’ve always been friends.” Dream said as he looked at her confused. “Clay, come on. We haven’t talked in months, or even had an actual conversation in like a year! You can’t just not realize that you just dropped me like I was nothing.” He looked down at the ground. He hadn’t really thought about it that way. He hadn;t really thought about it at all, actually. “Y/n i hope you know i never meant it like that, I just stopped having time to do stuff because of youtube and stuff. I thought we were cool but then you started avoiding me in the hallways and I just figured you didn’t wanna talk to me and then I never saw you anymore. I hope you can forgive me. I mean I know you didn’t say it out loud but I know I hurt you and I’m sorry.” Clay said as he looked at her. 

She didn’t look at him. And when she did, she never looked in his eyes. When she did that, all the memories came back. Good and bad. She loved them though. They always had the most fun together, no matter where they were. 

“Can we talk about this later, Clay?” She said. He just nodded. “So anything new that you wanna talk about?” She asked him.  “Uhm well nothing really, what about you?” He asked. “Nothing, surprisingly.” She chuckled as she said that. “Hey, there’s the Y/n I know. I miss your laugh. It was always the cutest thing ever, did I ever tell you that? Clay asked as he laughed a bit

Y/n’ face froze. “He thinks that of my laugh?” “Haha thanks, I miss yours more though. It would always make me laugh harder. God I miss that.” She said smiling. “Hey you're smiling, haven’t seen that in a while.” Clay said as he looked at her. She looked away and blushed a bit but not enough to the point where you could tell. “Wanna get some food before We walk all the way to your house?” “Mcdick’s sounds amazing right now, not even gonna lie.”

As they walked to Mcdonald's and got their food, it started to rain. “Shit, It’s raining?” Y/n said as she put a couple of fries in her mouth. “Uhm yeah. I told you it was gonna rain stupid.” Clay said as he laughed at her. “Hey that’s not nice.” Y/n said in a pouty vice. She then crossed her arms and put a mad expression on her face. Dream looked at her and copied her. “Hey what? That’s not fair!” she said laughing. They threw away what was left of their food and wrappers and headed outside in the cold rain. 

“Holy shit, It’s cold wtf. It’s september, it should not be this cold.” Y/n said as she rubbed her arms in an attempt to make herself warmer. “Hey hold this?” Dream said as he handed her the umbrella. She took it. Clay took off his sweatshirt and gave it to her. “Aww Clay are you sure?” She said smiling and looking up at clay. “Yes please put it on, I don’t want you getting sick.” he said.

 They walked a little longer then they reached Y/n’s house. She was about to take the sweatshirt off but Dream stopped her. “Keep it for now. I’m sure I’ll see you soon anyways.” He said smiling at her. She blushed, head this time. “Aww are you blushing? Oh my God you’re so cute.” Dream said as he looked at her. She turned away, a little embarrassed. ‘Hey no come back, I wanna see you.” he said as he stepped up to her and hugged her. She looked up at him and he just stared at her for a sec. Then he leaned down. He tucked a piece of her hair out of her face. She blushed even harder now. “Clay,-” she said, but got cut off by him. He kissed her. She kissed back. “I, uhm, heh” Y/n trailed off, dazed. “Hey, it’s okay. Take your time.” He teased her, “Oh shut up.” She laughed as she hit him in the arm. “Okay I gotta go but I’ll text you, K?” Clay said as he brought her in for another kiss. “Yeah, I’ll see you soon Clay.” she said as she walked inside. 

As soon as she got into her bedroom she shut the door and slid down it. “Yes…”