Road Trip

"Dream, Sapnap, Chandler, Chris, Karl, Y/n, and I all went on a road trip and this is how it went" Jimmy said as he had a camera infront of his face. "As you all know, Dream and Sapnap are Minecraft youtubers. Karl, Chris, and Chandler are from this channel, but you probably don't know who Y/n is. Well Y/n is actually my younger sister. she just wanted to tag along for this trip so we let her." Jimmy told the camera. He was walking toward her to introduce her to the camera. 

"Hey Y/n," Jimmy waved to her to come over by him. "Come here and introduce yourself to YouTube." She walked over by him, Chris and Karl followed. "Hello YouTube, I'm Y/n and Jimmy is my older brother, I'm sure her already told you though." Jimmy laughed a bit and so did Chris. "If there is one thing Jimmy could talk about for ever it would be the fact that he is older then her." Chris said.  "yes, yes I would. But back to the video, everyone here is going to cram into this car and we are going all the way to California to see Y/n and I's parents. And of course it wouldn't be a Mr.Beast video without challenges, so there are gonna be many challenges in all of the states we stop in." 

As Jimmy finished up the intro to the video, everyone else put everything in the car. 

"Hey Y/n is everything you need in the car?" Dream asked her. "Yeah I put yours, Sap's, and mine all in the back, but I kept your mask and put it in your seat." she said as she smiled. He never really remembered it and he was glad she remembered. "Why thank you m'lady." He said, getting in on the passenger side. She smiled and shut his door for him. Jimmy walked over sand made sure everything was where it needed to be. 

"Karl where are you sitting?" Y/n asked as she walked into the conversation him and Chris were having. "Right next to you I think." Karl said. "And you?" Y/n asked Chris. In the back with Sap and Chandler." He said. "Hey guys come on we gotta get on the road." Sapnap said as he walked out of Jimmy's house.  

Everyone followed and got into the car. "So we are now all in the car and we have an 8 hour drive to Ohio. Now our first challenge is gonna be for the aux cord. everyone pick a number 1-7" Jimmy said as he was pulling out of the drive way. Y/n called 5, Sap got 6, Karl had 3, Chandler had 7, Chris had 4 , and Dream chose 2. "Well only one of you was right and I hate to admit it, but it was Y/n" Jimmy said almost disappointed. Y/n got excited and connected to the car. She turned on the playlist she always played with the boys and the first song was Pools by Glass Animals. 

Everyone always liked Y/n music taste. She had good, upbeat songs to fit the mood. Soon it was getting to be dinner and everyone wanted to sit down and get out of the car. They were in west Virginia and looked up places to eat. Everyone settled on Gino's Pizza & Spaghetti House. As they all got out of the car, Sapnap and Chandler had to be woken up. Sapnap fell asleep on Chandlers shoulder. In the distance you could hear Jimmy talking to his camera again. 

"So we all decide to get dinner and as we were getting out of the car, Chandler and Sapnap were sleeping and It's pretty cute, look." Jimmy said as he panned to the 2 boys. Everyone's giggles woke Chandler up and soon Sapnap too. They all had a good little laugh and went inside.

Since they were all super hungry, they got any food they could. Everyone was having their own conversations with the people around them. Dream, Jimmy, and Chris were talking about Minecraft, Sapnap and Chandler were talking about music and Y/n and Karl were talking about clothes.

"I love that we have almost the same clothing taste. I always try to ask Jimmy if my fits look good and he never gives me a good answer." Y/n said to Karl. Karl smiled and agreed. "I know he doesn't really know how to respond when I ask him. It's kinda funny, but  I know Chris or Chandler can tell me." Karl said. Y/n nodded. "So where do you get most of your clothes? Like are they thrifted?" She asked him. "Yeah they mostly are. Since we have a really good goodwill and other thrift stores around where I live it's always fun to go and find good clothes." He said. As soon as he said that everyone's food arrived and everyone ate.

When the check arrived, Jimmy offered to pay and took his camera out. "Of course this wouldn't be  a Mr. Beast video if I didn't give away money so here we go." He took $800 out of his pocket and put it on the table as a tip. Y/n looked a little shocked and she forgot that her brother was a millionaire. "Bro what's with the look?" He asked. "I low-key forgot that you have so much money." Y/n said laughing a bit. 

Everyone crammed into the car for the second time and it was pretty quite for the rest of the drive to Ohio. As they arrived in Grove City, they stopped at a Comfort Suites for the night. They had booked 2 room and wanted to figure out the sleeping situations at the hotel. 

"Alright boys and one girl, where do you guys wanna sleep?" Jimmy asked. "I guess I'll room with you, Chris, and Chandler." Sapnap said. "Yeah Me. Karl, and Y/n will take the other room." Dream said. Everyone agreed to it and got everything they needed and went to their rooms. Y/n, and Jimmy both had camera to get content for the channel. 

Jimmy's content

"Alright boys, so me, Sapnap, Chris, and Chandler are all rooming together. I'm gonna go down and get something from the vending machines, does anyone wanna come?" Jimmy asked. Chris was in the shower so it was just Chandler and Sap. They both agreed to come. "Okay so I'm gonna get some animal crackers." He said as he put a dollar bill into the machine." Ooo oh-" Jimmy said as the camera picked up the noise of the animal crackers getting stuck in the machine. "Well maybe I won't. Hey Chandler can you get these out for me." Chandler looked over at the stuck crackers. He kicked the machine, they didn't fall. "No I can't" Jimmy and Chandler laughed. "Sapnap, help." He walked over and shook the machine till they fell. "I'm so good-" Sapnap was saying until they all heard someone walk in. 

Y/n and Karl walked in together. "Ew it's the people from the other room, we need to leave now." Jimmy said as he started laughing. "Yeah its stinky Karl." Sap said sticking his tounge out. "Yeah whatever, you're stinkier." Karl said as he started to laugh. 

Jimmy, sap, and Chandler all left and went back to their room. As soon as they opened the door they saw Chris in a towel. "Bro where did you guys go I got so confused when I came out of the bathroom?" Chris is walking back into the bathroom to get dressed. "We just went down to the vending machines." Jimmy laughed. 

"Alright boys, so its about 11 and the boys and I are super tried so were gonna go to bed, we'll see you in the morning." Jimmy said. 

Y/n's content

"Alright so Jimmy gave me a camera, I honestly don't know what to do with this so I'm gonna give it to the camera man himself, Karl." Y/n said as she handed the camera over. Karl just sat there with a straight face as he stared at Y/n. "What?" Y/n giggled. Karl broke character. "Okay hello everyone. To be honest Me, Y/n, an Dream are all pooped. Dreams sleeping already and I think Y/n and I are going to o get food from the vending machines down the hall-" Karl said as Y/n gave him his shoes and put hers on. 

"So we just ran into Sapnap, Jimmy, and Chandler but there was no Chris. I wonder what that was about." Karl talked to the camera a bit as he got his food and they went back to the room. 

--

Karl and Y/n shared a bed and Dream was on his own. "Hey sorry if i move around to much or anything, just wake me up if I do." Kael said as he got under the covers they were sharing. "I don't mind, a little company is always nice." She smiled. Karl and her have always been close. They would game on stream together and always hungout when he visited Jimmy. Of course there was something there, but they both denied it. 

In the morning everyone woke up and went down to the front lobby to get breakfast. "How did you guys sleep?" Sapnap asked Y/n. "Honestly, great. You?" Y/n responded. "The beds awesome comfy here I love it." He said back to her. They were both getting waffles for breakfast. 

As everyone sat down they talked about the drive they had ahead of them and what the plan was for the video. "So we have to drive about 13 hours today. Obviously were going to stop in Wisconsin and at restrooms, but we need a challenge for Wisconsin. Any ideas?" Jimmy asked the whole group. "We could rate Culver's food. I heard that it's really good." Dream said. Jimmy nodded for approval. As they got back in the car to start their drive, Jimmy set up his camera.

"Good morning everyone. Today we have a 13 hour drive to Minnesota. There are going to be stops along the way and one big stop in Wisconsin. But for now were just gonna drive." Jimmy said. After, he put the camera away and they were on their way to Minnesota.

Hello everyone, I'm really excited to finish this little story. There are probably gonna be a couple more parts. ANyways im hoping to get some stuff in here for you guys tonight:)- Sam