☀️Welcome☀️

Welcome, welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Warrior's Trial! A place that is a haven for those who seek an escape from the treacherous beast that is Writer's Block. This is a place where authors can use their remarkable writing to paint their characters to life and let them venture into epic battles and quests, as well as travel to other realms!

My name is Miss Owls, and I will be the only host and founder of this competition, so, therefore, I'll be managing and planning your experience on my own (Until maybe I could find others to help me). 

Now for those who had the time and came here out of interest and curiosity to see what this contest is about, I won't bother to explain it.

This is basically a prompt contest and a write-off where you create your freshly new character to go on a quest and adventure and let them interact with other authors' characters who do the same thing. So this isn't your usual writing prompt contest, because this one involves collaboration; with two authors or more, together, you will be able to create a new, unique, and creative way of storytelling! 

And you, as the author, have the free will to choose how your character will develop throughout these adventures. You are free to let them be kind, loyal, optimistic, rude, cold, and even downright evil! It is all up to you! So, not only are you taking your character on an adventure, but you are also part of this epic journey ahead!  So show off your remarkable writing and show us your warrior who will join this quest!

This is what the competition is about! Don't you love it when people write their character who meets a different character from a different author?

I made this book because I want not only to see this 'new' idea happen but also want to collaborate and share the same journey that we all going to go through. In fact, it is an entertaining activity where I introduce my character to your character and let them battle each other or cooperate. 

Now enough with the introduction! Let's head to the next section, where I'll explain how this book works and learn the rules! Shall we begin?