Hospital Visit Part 1

-Kevin P.O.V.-

"So this is it?" I ask Edd, standing on the sidewalk in front of his family's hospital.

"Yes, this is my parent's hospital." He says, gesturing to the building with his arms.

It was a big hospital for such a small town we live in. There was three wings of the hospital. The emergency / birthing center to the left, the daily care unit in the back, and the children's care unit to the right, which was the biggest part of the hospital. Also it wasn't like any other hospital, I didn't look gloomy like most hospitals. It was pained a bright baby blue, with decorations on the windows of the children's wing, bringing hope and light to the kids who have to stay there. There was also a set of grand glass doors in the middle of the structure with beautiful flowers on either side, welcoming anyone who needed help. Above the doors says the name of the hospital.

E. A. V. Hospital.

"Hey Edd, what does E. A. V. stand for?" I ask him.

"Oh, those are my initials. Eddward Aksel Vincent." He says to me with a humble smile.

"Wow. And I thought getting my own motorcycle was big, but you got your very own hospital!" I say in shock.

"Let's go inside and visit Nazz and Rolf." He says, chuckling at my behavior a little bit.

We walk inside the hospital and it was beautiful. Expensive furniture and lighting for waiting patients or family.

I didn't know he had money like this..

"Good afternoon Eddward, are you here to see your parents?" The woman at the front desk asked him.

She had short curly brunette hair and looked to be in her mid 50s.

"Actually, I am here to visit some friends who came in last night." He told her.

"Oh! The boy and girl involved with that horrific fight?" She asked him. "Please don't tell me you were involved." She said in a more serious tone.

"No, I wasn't." He slyly lied to her.

I was pretty surprised he lied to her. He never lies.

"Well good, we can't have our famous Eddward getting hurt." She says in a motherly voice pointing her finger at him.

Famous? Oh wait.. Kevin get with the program.

"No, no. I'm not injured. But, uh, do you mind telling us where their rooms may be?" He asked her.

"Sure, honey." She says, typing away at her computer. "Oh you're in luck! Their rooms are right next to each other. Nazz is in room 509 and Rolf is in room 511 in the children's wing."

"Thank you, Janine." He says sweetly, waving to her before going down the long hallway on the right.

She waves back to him and I follow him to wherever he's going. After passing a couple of doctors and a decent amount of patients, we finally get to the elevator at the end of the hallway. He presses the up button and the elevator doors immediately opens. We walk in and he presses number 5 out of 10.

Geez this place is big.

"The hospital is not particularly busy this morning. That's good." He says quietly to himself. "I hope they're alright." He says softer, looking at the floor.

"I'm sure they're fine." I say, reassuring him, and then giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He looks up at me and smiles, just as the elevator doors open. We walk into the hallway and pass by many rooms before coming upon Nazz's. The door was shut so Edd decided to knock on it.