Confrontation

-Kevin P.O.V.-

I stare at the ceiling, not wanting to get out of bed and get ready for school.

What was that? Why couldn't I just walk up to him, acting like the Kevin I am, and said,.... uh.

I drew a blank.

What would have I said to the dork?

I look over to the clock, 6:30 am. I get up and start to get ready. A quick shower, a good flexing in the mirror, brush my teeth, get dressed, and I'm out the door by 6:45. I open up the garage door to present my beautiful red motorcycle.

Gosh, you are so beautiful this morning.

I look over to see Edd walking out of his house to stand at the bus stop.

And so are you.

I slap my forehead.

What is wrong with me?

I get on my motorcycle and head off to school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Riiiiiiiing*

"Mr. Barr, can I see you for a minute?" Mr. Smith called out to me.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Have you talked to Eddward yet?" He asks with a snide tone.

"No, not yet. Can you get off my back about this? I can take care of this myself."

"What? A big bad jock like you, afraid to talk to a smart kid?" Mr. Smith said trying to mock my voice.

"And what about you? A highly educated man like you can't manage to teach a dumb jock like me? Because that's why I need a tutor." I mock him back. I didn't want to listen for his response, I just wanted to get my lunch and get out of this hell hole.

He's such a prick.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Edd P.O.V.-

The school day has ended, and although it makes me sad to leave school, I need to get home and relax for the next day.

"SOCKHEAD! You ready to get home and eat something? I am starving." Eddy yelled.

"Yeah Double D, I want some burgers." Ed added in.

"You both know I'm a Pescatarian." They always forget.

"Double D you can always get a veggie burger." Eddy pleaded.

"Those patties people called food are horrendous and you know it." I explained to Eddy.

I think I'll make myself a salad, or grill up some fish. I'm really in the mood for-

"Boy toy at 9 o'clock, Double D." Eddy whispers in my ear.

I accidentally bang my head on the locker.

"Ouch, Excuse me?' I ask, very confused. His idea of direction isn't very good. Out of the corner of my eye, I see an elbow hit the locker next to me, belonging to the one and only, Kevin Barr.

-Kevin P.O.V.-

This is it. I'm doing this. I am walking. With my legs. Over to him and I am asking him.

I finally get over to him and I lean against the locker with my elbow.

"Hey Double Dork." I say with a rough tone.

"Uh, greetings K-Kevin. What brings you over to my locker?"

"Well, I need to ask ya something in private." I respond, obviously upsetting Eddy with what I said.