Epilogue

Third Person POV

"Jake faster!!" Sunghoon said, sweat pouring down from his body and face.

"Hold on, it's too tight!" Jake shouted annoyed by how the younger was so impatient. He was already tired but him and Sunghoon decided to try out something and lets just say they got carried away.

"Harder!" Jake shouted. Jake said causing the younger to smirk and begin his action again going up and down.

"Shit, I'm coming." Sunghoon said and pressed harder than before.

"Sunghoon, almost there!" Jake shouted causing the younger to groan.

"Sunghoon, faster!!" Now Jake was the one getting so impatient. He never knew how hard it was and most especially tiring it gets to this.

"Ahhh!" Sunghoon shouted and banged the steering wheel.

... You unholy children🙃

"They're so competitive." Jungwon said as he and his friends watched the lovers play the car race game at the arcade.

"I thought they didn't even want to go here." Geonu stated.

"Sunghoon! How did you lose?!! I was already in the finish line all you had to do was press on that damn thing!!" Jake shouted obviously upset that he didn't win the team match which caused them to get no single ticket.

"Sorry Jakey. It's just a game plus we still have a few more points. Why not go there? I'll win you a bear!" Sunghoon said and pointed towards the claw machine. Jake's mood suddenly shifted from mad to giggly in just three seconds.

"Don't they know how much of a scam that game is?" Niki mentioned.

"It's okay. Jake's rich enough to buy this place anyways." Jay stated.

"And Sunoo owns this mall." Jungwon stated.

"Correction, my parents." Sunoo said.

After countless of tries Sunghoon never got the teddy bear Jake wanted. They were down to zero points already and they all decided to finally leave the mall and rest for school the following day.

"I'll see you all tommorow." Sunoo said amd waved goodbye and finally went inside Niki's car who was the one driving.

"We'll go too." Jungwon said and headed to where their car was parking with Geonu.

"That's my sign to leave you two." Jay said.

"Do you have a ride?" Sunghoon asked.

"I brought my car." Jay said lifting his keys and waved then left the two.

"Your house or my house?" Jake asked.

"Anywhere." Sunghoon replied.

"My house then." Jake said and giggled.

Sunghoon took Jake's car key and drove both of them to Jake's house. Once they both arrived they already saw Layla sleeping near the couch. Jake headed upstairs in his room first to change and quickly shower. Once he was done, he saw Sunghoon laying down on his bed while scrolling his phone.