16 | Stay

Third Person POV

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jake said as he saw Heeseung for the first ever since he got back from Australia.

"I was so busy with the family business and extra curricular activities that I just found out you were here two days ago." Heeseung said.

"It's okay, I know how hard it is to be participating in the company's meetings and stuff. I'm kind of grateful that I don't have to go through that, but I feel like it's unfair to you." Jake said feeling sorry for his brother's hardships.

"Jake, it's fine. I wasn't really liking med school that much. And plus, I want you to be with someone who makes you happy instead of being forced. I heard you're in the same class as him." Heeseung teased his younger brother.

"Hyung! Stop!!" Jake said annoyed by his brother's teasing.

"Oh, by the way. I got something for you." Heeseung said as he handed out a paper bag that contains his gift for Jake.

"What's this?" Jake asked.

"Open it to find out." Heeseung said.

Jake took out the box that was inside a paper bag and he took out the cover of the box and was so surprised.

Inside the box was a polaroid that Jake always wanted, but never had the chance to get it.

"I already got you some films. That's my late welcoming present for you." Heeseung said and smiled to his younger brother.

"You didn't have to hyung. But thank you for these! I've always wanted one ever since I got into photography." Jake said as he took out the camera and examine it.

"Well, I have to go. There's a meeting today and I don't wanna be late." Heeseung said.

"Wait, hyung. Before you go, why don't I always see you in school?" Jake asked.

"I only go to school when there's tests and finals. I mostly study home since I gotta help the company." Heeseung explained.

"Okay, I'm going to go now. Have fun and study hard so that mom and dad won't get mad okay? Use that well too." Heeseung added as he waved his brother goodbye and Jake doing the same.

Jake was very thankful that he has a brother like Heeseung. Instead of sibling who fight for shares and ownership, Heeseung and Jake were very close and cares for each other.

"Sunghoon, why'd you ask us to come here?" Jay said as he entered Sunghoon's room.

Sunghoon called Jay, Sunoo, and Niki to come to his house because apparently, "its an emergency".

"I asked Jake out, but I don't know where to bring him." Sunghoon admit.

"Pabo! (Stupid)" Sunoo said and hit Sunghoon's shoulder lightly.

"What does Jake like?" Niki asked.

"Simple things. He appreciates being at a place that isn't luxurious nor fancy or elegant." Sunghoon answered.

"Take him to a park then. You know the one that sells street foods, ice creams, and has like a bridge to go up and stargaze." Niki suggested.

"Where is that?" Sunghoon asked.

"It's in Seoul, around Gangnam. Search "Gangnam Hanging Bridge." Niki said.

(location not true. its originally in philippines but my setting is in korea)

 its originally in philippines but my setting is in korea)

"How did you know of that place?" Sunghoon asked.

"I took Sunoo there once, but we couldn't make it to the top." Niki explained while Sunoo eyed the younger.

"I'll kill you later." Sunoo said to Niki.

"That's it. You could've just texted us." Jay said and was about to leave the room.

"You guys need to help me with my outfit too." Sunghoon said.

"Oh okay. Step aside. Its my turn to shine." Sunoo said as he went towards Sunghoon's closet.

"The audacity to say that next to a fashion designer." Jay said as he also went to Sunghoon's closet.

Sunghoon then took his car and went to Jake's house since he planned to surprise the older by picking him up.

He rang the bell and waited for a couple of minutes until he heard Jake's footsteps. Jake was surprised that Sunghoon was here cause they both agreed to meet at the cafe.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"I wanted to pick you up since I don't want you to walk there alone and go to our next location together." Sunghoon explained.

"We're going somewhere else?" Jake asked confused.

"Yeah, maybe." Sunghoon said.

"Come inside first. I haven't even gotten ready yet." Jake said.

Sunghoon still can't get used to how beautiful and organized Jake's room is. Last time he came here, boxes and luggages were everywhere and it was kind of messy. The younger knew that Jake did it by himself cause he never lets people touch his belongings.

The rain started to pour outside and it began to get darker because the clouds blocked the sun. Sunghoon looked outside and saw the light posts glitching. Seconds later he heard the lightning and thunder.

"On all days, you come now." Sunghoon thought looking up at the skies.

"Is it raining?" Jake asked as he walked next to Sunghoon. Sunghoon nodded and they both continued to stare at the skies.

"Should we cancel our plan?" Jake asked looking at Sunghoon.

"Yeah, I'll go ahead in case it rains harder." Sunghoon said as he grabbed his keys from his pockets, but Jake stopped him as he held on his wrist.

"Why don't you stay?" Jake asked.

"The rain is pouring hard today and the roads are slippery. So just stay here for a while." Jake added convincing the younger.

"Fine, I'll stay."

There you go!!! I wonder what they're going to do on their "date". Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA