30 | Back Home

Third Person POV

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." Sunghoon said as he ran to where Jake is at.

"Layla!!" Before Jake would bother to reply, the younger is already busy giving the dog so
much attention.

"Never thought that I'll be jealous over a dog." Jake thought.

Jake left the two and went inside the ice cream shop to order for the two of them. He was looking through the menu and saw a flavor that someone despises so much. He smirked and said his order to the cashier.

"Here." Jake said and gave Sunghoon his ice cream.

"Thank you." Sunghoon said and was about to eat his food ice cream until he noticed the flavor of it.

"Wait, Jakey. I don't eat mint chocolate." Sunghoon said and turned to the older.

"Oh, I didn't know which flavor you wanted so I just got the same one as mine." Jake explained.

"Well, it's okay. I'll still eat it." Sunghoon said and took a bite of the ice cream. Jake could clearly see that the younger was trying his best to enjoy it and not show any disgusted face. Jake laughed and took Sunghoon's ice cream and just finished it for him since he was done with his. Sunghoon looked at the older confusingly.

"I could see you know." Jake said and ate his last scoop and threw the cups to the trash.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked.

Jake sighed and immediately regretted what he did. He was a young adult yet he acted so childish. He shouldn't be jealous or petty for not giving him attention as much as before. He knows it'll happen more often and he knows that he, himself, would potentially do in the future.

"I'm fine and actually I asked you to meet me here because my mom approved of you." Jake said and smiled at the older.

"Really? You're not lying right?" Sunghoon asked bewildered with the news that was delivered to him.

"No, Sophia gave the engagement ring back to my parents and she's leaving to Australia tomorrow I think. The approval part, I think I kinda lied to that a bit. She hasn't approve of you yet, but she won't stop us for seeing each other. My dad, of course, without a doubt, approves of you." Jake said.

"Well, I will show her how much I love you so that she'll approve of me and that when she does, I'll still treat you right and would always take care of you." Sunghoon said and wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

"You're cheesy, it's a turn-off." Jake said and pushed Sunghoon away, but resulted into Sunghoon to hold him tighter. (PLEASE-- I MISS LOVE ALARM😭 SEASON 2 IS NON-EXISTENT TO ME).

"What, Jakey? I couldn't hear you." Sunghoon said and kissed Jake's lips.

"You- You're ch- cheesy." Jake stuttered because of the younger kissing Jake all over his face.

"You love it though, baby." Sunghoon said and smirked.

"Where do you wanna go today?" Sunghoon asked as he finally made space for Jake to breathe.

"The mall??" Jake asked softly.

"Should we tell the others?" Jake added.

"Yeah, why don't we go to the mall and watch a movie? I'll go text them to meet us there?" Sunghoon suggested.

Jake nodded and Sunghoon began texting the gc to meet them at the mall. They both walked back to Jake's house since Layla was still with them and they both decided its better to take the car, but Sunghoon wanted to drive so Jake let him.

"That movie was kind of okay? I guess." Sunoo said.

They just finished watching the movie called "Bad Genius". (IF Y'ALL HAVENT WATCHED THIS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO😌✨) Well, technically only half of them watched the movie. Jake and Sunghoon already watched the movie which caused the two to be pretty close basically in each other's mouth. (oop-) Niki and Geonu were generally interested in the story. Jungwon wanted to watch the film but Jay, who was sitting next to him kept bothering him.

"I didn't even get to watch the film." Jungwon said and threw a french fry on Jay's face. This caused the two to continuously bicker back and forth to each other.

Before anyone could stop the two or even continue their conversation someone familiar showed up.

"Jake." Someone said.

"HYUNG?!!" Jake yelled but not too loud at his brother. He was surprised why he was at the mall since he knew how hectic his schedule was.

"Hello. You guys must be Jake's friends." Heeseung said and waved to everyone until he saw a familiar face and his smile dropped. The one he also looked at wasn't even facing up. He was just silently playing with his finger.

"Hyung, why are you here? Aren't you busy with the business?" Jake asked. It took a while before Heeseung answered the question.

"Well, I had to go meet up with the CEO Kim today for an event that they're holding and they wanted our company to sponsor so I had a meeting with him." He explained.

"I'll go already. I have plenty more things to do in the company. I'll see you, Jake." Heeseung said and walked out.

They all resumed their conversation. Jake and Sunghoon decided to go to the elder's favorite bakery. Sunghoon on the other hand left Jake to grab a drink for the two of them.

However, there's one particular person not feeling it. He was confused and angry at himself.

"Why'd you come back." He said softly.

That's it!! That's the final chapter for this book. An epilogue to be released or maybe an extra chapter. I want to say sorru for haven't being able to update. I had so much things to do in school to the point I was behind. But no matter what I will finish this book😌

PS: *Not edited*

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA