25 | Cuddle Weather

Third Person POV

"Listen. Everyone will have assigned rooms; however, you could switch with other people since I'm pretty sure we can't control you guys anyways. Just don't tell the principal anything since she used her time in making the arrangements." One of the chaperones said.

Everyone was happy since the chaperones and teachers that came wasn't that strict since it would've made the whole camp boring especially if you get to be with someone you don't like.

"For the solo rooms we have....

"Kim Seungmin.

"Hueningkai

(skip)

"Park Jay...

and Park Sunghoon." The chaperone ended with the solo rooms list.

Jake was a bit sad that he didn't get to room with Sunghoon, but since people could change he'll probably end up in Sunghoon's room. It's not like they'll do anything, they're just comfortable with each other.

"For the bigger rooms... we would set you guys in pairs...

"Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu.....

(skip)

"Kim Sunoo and Nishimura Riki

"Lee Geonu and Taehyun

"Jungwon and Soobin

"and Sophia with Jake." The chaperones ended with her list.

"As I have said, you could exchange or even switch rooms if you'd like. Do whatever you guys want, but remember your curfew is at midnight. Please don't even do drugs or alcohol. Have fun!" The chaperone added.

Geonu and Jungwon both switched with Taehyun and Soobin and was lucky they both agreed easily. Jake was about to go to Sunghoon's room since they both decided to just use his room because there was no way that Sophia would compromise.

"Jake where you going?" Sophia said as he grabbed Jake's coat stopping him from leaving her.

"To my cabin." Jake said trying to keep his sentence short since he's annoyed by her, but he's also getting a little bit cold.

"Our cabbin is that way." Sophia said pointing towards 'their' cabin.

"I'm going to stay in Sunghoon's. Didn't you hear what they said? Switching is allowed." Jake said and left Sophia standing in the cold. She faked cried just in case it'll soften the older's heart, but he just walked away catching up to his boyfriend's pace.

"So, what do you want to do?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well, I wanted to take pictures of the scenery, but it's so cold. I wanted to check out the lake." Jake said and pouted since he couldn't enjoy their first day at the camp.

"Awww, baby. It's okay. We could go their later or tommorow." Sunghoon said as he placed some of his stuff in the bathroom and the small closet that's just outside the bathroom.

He was placing some of his toiletries on the bathroom sink but stopped when he felt arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled softly then faced the elder wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist.

"Yes, baby?" Sunghoon asked as he lift Jake's face for them to be face to face. Jake blushed by the nickname.

"Nothing, I just want to be close to you." Jake said shyly.

"Well, let me finish this first and then we'll go cuddle. We could even watch something if you'd like." Sunghoon said as Jake still remained in his position. The elder chuckled and just quickly placed the rest of the things on the sink without even making it look neat.

The older carried the younger bridal style and placed him on the bed. He then went to the other side of the bed. Once he was settled in, he cuddled with Jake. Jake wasn't tired. Sunghoon was a bit tired but sleeping didn't sound good right now.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jake asked. Sunghoon was about to reply when his phone buzzed.

"The guys were asking to meet at Sunoo and Niki's room to hangout. Do you want to go or do you prefer to stay here?" Sunghoon asked.

"I think we should go. I heard Sunoo and Niki got a good cabin. It's near the pool." Jake said as he got up. Sunghoon pouted because he couldn't feel the older's touch anymore.

"Wouldn't the pool be cool though. I mean it's cold outside." Sunghoon said as he tried to grab a change of clothes since he's sure they're swimming.

"The pool has a heater installed." Jake said.

Once Sunghoon and Jake arrived they already saw their friends swimming. Sunghoon placed his stuff near the table and was shocked when Jake pushed the ooder to the water.

"Yah! Sim Jaeyoon!" Sunghoon shouted and Jake sticked his tongue out on him.

Jake saw how the younger was about to get up so he just quickly jumped in the pool softly not creating any splash.

"Sunoo, you guys's cabin is pretty big." Jake said as he eyed the cabin. It looked pretty big on the outside.

"Yeah, there's a big room and a medium sized one. The living room was small but it's connected to the kitchen that I probably won't even use." Sunoo said and swam to Niki who called him to take selfies.

"Guys, it's getting pretty late we should head inside and change." Geonu said as he ran to the cabin because he was cold. He then ran back and placed a towel around Jungwon's body.

Everyone quickly went inside and changed at different rooms. They all then went to the little living room and sat down.

Jake noticed how the guys were hungry so he cooked some ramen for everyone. Jake isn't a cook but he can make a good ramen.

"Jake, you should have told me you were going to cook, I would have helped you." Sunghoon said as he grabbed some bowls and placed it at the table near the couch.

Right when the ramen was on the table everyone immediately placed some noodles on their bowl. But of course they thanked Jake.

"Should we play something?" Jay said as they all finished their food leaving no noodle left on their plate.

"What game?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know. Truth or Dare? Two Truths One Lie? Never Have I Ever?" Jay listed down any game he could think of.

"I brought Soju. Everyone here is legal right?" Sunoo asked.

They all nodded. They decided to play Never Have I Ever and if they did what was said they would take a shot.

"Is this even allowed in a school camp?" Jake asked.

"No, but kids are smart and know where to hide things." Jungwon explained.

"How'd you hide yours?" Jake asked.

"I ordered a bunch of fake mouthwash bottles." Sunoo said and showed a bunch of his 'mouthwash'.

This will be fun.

Not really the chapter I planned but oh well. I'm also adding another chapter in this story🙂

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA