I smile and said: "what did you cook?"

She look at me and said: "Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo."

I wet my lips when the food's aroma hit me. I walk towards her and place my hands on her left leg and look up at her and i said: "can i please call you mama?"

She quickly look down at me and her gaze softened and said: *say it again."

I smile and whisper: "mama."

She cooed at my face and quickly kneel infron of me and pull my cheeks and said: "my sweet little baby you can call me that."

I grin and hug her and said: "thank you."

She nodded and said: "you know baby i always wanted a little daughter and if you won't mind it but please don't call me Mama."

I frown and she said: "call me Eomma (mom)"

I grin and said: "Eomma."

She nodded and said: "baby you know your little smile always bring warmth in my heart."

I nodded and started to snuggle my face in her stomach. She chuckle and cares my hair and said: "my sweet little daughter i will never ever alow anyone to hurt you and take you away from me."

I smile at her and said: "i want to eat, I'm hungry."

She smile and nodded snd started to put the dishes on the dining table. We sit on our respective seat and after sometime my eldest three brothers came. I smile at Antonio who just scoff at me making me frown at him and after Sergio come downstair and i quickly walk towards him and held his left hand which i pinched and examine it and excitedly said: "does it hurt?"

He roll his eyed and pull his hand away from me and said: "you brat get away from me."

I pouted and sit on my seat while Eomma started to scold Sergio who is still rolling his eyes. I bit my lip and said: "you know if you will roll your eyes so much it will get stuck."

Santino chocked on his drink while Antonio is trying to control his laughter. Mario laugh and said: "brother did this little kid just diss you?"

Sergio glare at me and said: "don't make me kill you brat."

Papa glare at Sergio and said: "shut it Sergio."

I whimper a bit when Sergio narrow his eyes and Giovanni said: "okay enough of this Sergio and both of you continue eating your food."

After eating ny brothers and i are sitting in the living room. I'm sitting beside Armani who hand is draped around my shoulder. Antonio look at me and said: "you are really going to stay here huh?"

I grin and nodded and at him who sighed and rub his temple and Sergio suddenly stood up and said: "no she will never stay here."

Saying this he started to walk out of the room when Mario said: "who stuck a road inside his ass or sucked his Dick?"

Sergio showed his middle finger to him while i just cringe at them. I look at Armani and said: "what is a dick?"

Armani eyed widen a bit and Mario said: "it's a name of a stick baby you know."

I look at Giovanni and said: "i want to see one too."

Giovanni glare at Mario and said: "get out before i shoot you."

I tightly hug Armani who cares my hair and said: "Giovanni just kill him."

I shake my head and said: "no you can't! He's your brother and you will be send to jail."

They look at me with an amuse expression on their face and started to chuckle darkly while i look at them with a confuse expression on my face.

Only if i know......

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments

What do you think about Sergio?

What do you thinj about Carmella calling Antoinette Eomma?

Favorite part in this chapter?

I love you 💓

Bye 💞