8 - 3:00 am Cuddles...🥰

Edited

This one chapter takes place when Denki is still at U.A.

It was around 3 in the morning at U.A high. You lay awake in your dorm room dreading the fact the you were so tired, but sleep just won't come. You roll over onto your side and face the window. It was a clear night sky no clouds at all, just stars and a big bright moon. You groan and stuff your face into the pillow. 

Why can't sleep just come? You think. You turn back around to face the night stand. You pick up your phone and head onto TikTok for a while. Dance video, dance video, thirst trap? Sure, saved. It seems as if your FYP had nothing too special to offer. By now it was only 3:25 am. Feeling your eyes grow tired you seem to drift off for a bit, that was until your phone had to rudely interrupt your sleep.

"Ugh, what now?" You asked, grabbing your phone back off the nightstand to see who had texted you. The name popped up on the screen which instantly made you smile. It was Denki, your crush. 

D: Heyyyyy, R U up rn

yeah sadly, Y? :Y/N

D: Can I come over to ur dorm, I'm bored

Sure, I don't see why not, the door is open :Y/N

D: Yay!

About 5 minutes later you heard a slight knock on your door, then saw it open slowly. A piece of fluffy yellow hair popped through the door way before you saw yellow eyes, looking back at you. 

"Come on in," You say in a low whisper tone, but loud enough for him to hear you. He walks in fully and closes the door behind him. He then makes his way over to your bed and plops himself down next to you. When you got a better look at him, you felt bad. His hair was messy, he had bags under his eyes, and a bit of dried drool on his face. All signs pointing to the fact that he had woken up. You get up and walk over to your dresser and took off your switch from it's mount. 

"Are you up for animal crossing?" you ask. 

"Hell yeah!" he said

You walk back over to the bed and sit down, legs hanging over to edge. Denki sat crisscross behind you and rested his head on your shoulder so he could see better. You load up your island and begin to play. About an hour later, that tired feeling you had came back. Well, to be completely honest it never really went away, it just took a short break. You turn your switch to sleep mode and attempted to get out of bed to mount it but something was preventing you from doing so. You turned your head slightly and saw that Denki had fallen asleep on your shoulder. 

"Denki?" You said 

"Hm?" Is all you got for a reply

"If you're tired Denks, then you should head back to your dorm."

"No." He said. Then he layed down on your bed and pulled you with him. You couldn't tell if he was pretending or if he was actually sleeping. But, the though of it, cuddling with Denki, wasn't so bad of a thought so, you gave in. You managed to place your switch on the side table then got comfy as you snuggled into his chest. It was warm and comforting like, receiving a hug but, make it last forever. He pulled you in closer and his arms wrapped around you. Your small grin had turned into a wide smile at this point. Nothing could have made you happier. And as for denki? Yes, he really was sleeping but, a part of him knew exactly what he was doing. 

End

This was shorter than I wanted it to be

_LateNightTalks_