Chapter 35

Salut! We're on the last chapter of World Trip 2. I hope you enjoyed the travel and our journey. Let's see how this story will unfold. Please do leave some comments—many as you want! Merci!

***

Chapter 35

It's been a dreadful horrible week for me. Victor was there to comfort me. He understood the situation more rather than the person who actually needs to believe that it wasn't my fault. Nakakatanga lang. And who to blame for Amauree's accident? Me? Anong kasalanan ko ro'n? Am I being convicted for her negligence? Teka... Victor and I asked her and she refused so, what's Cashel's fussing about it?

I hate to be in this position. It's been a week pero hindi pa rin ako maka-move on. And he seriously forbids me to join them in Beaujolais for the holidays. It was okay for me, hindi 'yon big deal. I can go there anytime pero hindi ko mapapalagpas iyong sisihin ako ni Cashel. Ngayon pa lang, sobra-sobra kong nare-realise na mas importante ang relationship slash friendship niya kay Amauree instead of what we have. He pursues to be with me again, sa isang pangyayaring hindi ko ginawa, pinagtabuyan niya ako.

Easy as that. Parang tinapon niya lang ang lahat. Mukhang wala lang naman talaga ako sa kanya. Or better safe to say, I was just reserved for a show.

Nabalitaan namin ni Victor after three days na Amauree almost passed out crossing the street, she was hit by the car pa kaya lumala ang sitwasyon niya. Amauree was sick. Kasalanan ko ba kung may sakit si Amauree? It's out of our hands and control. I just don't understand why am I to be blamed.

Hinagod ni Victor ang likod ko. Napasinghal na lamang ako ng napakalakas.

"Get a grip, Cosette. Forget, Cash. There's still a lot of French guys here. He's not your lost."

"I know," I grunted, rolling my eyes. "I just still couldn't believe how it went... you know? After all our conversations and sorry's to each other, nakakapuñeta lang."

"Oh, that. I understand that one," ngisi pa ni Victor. Cashel's stupide, lâche et filou."

I nodded as I agreed. "Yup. That's the best thing to call him. I thought he's different from any other man. Akala ko lang pala."

"Then start doing Tinder, Cosette. I'm sure, with your name rising in popularity you'll be getting a lot of matches."

Umiling ako sa suhestyon niya. "No, thanks. I don't think that's a good idea. There could already be posers in the app portraying me. I just hope no one will come to me saying that we're a match. I would definitely get TRO to whoever comes at me like that. My DMs are already full of creepy guys. That's too much for me now."

"So what are you hoping now? That some French guy will kiss you again out of nowhere?"

I shrugged off. "Probably."

"Awww, too bad. No one's gonna kiss you again," he scrunched his face.

Hinampas ko siya sa balikat. "That's harsh. But why don't you kissed me instead? Why bother waiting and looking for someone else when you're already here with me? Why can't we get married now so I can have my green card? That's the easy thing to do, right?"

"Beurk," he said so disgustedly. "We can't kiss. We can get married. Just be the lonely girl. You're used to it, right?" he then laughed.

I glared at him because it was too personal but I wasn't offended. "I'm used to be the no one actress until all these things happened. I never expected to have meddled with a fucking French guy—"

"I'm a French guy. Don't call us fucking bullshit, just Cashel Corprew, okay? He doesn't hold the image of all the french men," he corrected and I respected it. Nagulat lang ako ng bigla niya akong singitan. "Continue... where were you again?"