Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Merci! Bonne journee!" I left the boulangerie with a piece of croissant. I took a bite then Victor shares his baguette with me.

"Don't you like it plain?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No. I still like the Croissants Au Chocolat."

"Of course, with your dull personality, you need a little sweet to spice up your now—what you call it? Boring life."

I laughed at his remarks. Shakes my head a little and breathes in then let it out. It stuck with me for a second but I got back into my senses. I smiled, flushing all out the unwanted stuff in my head.

"I'm afraid it's not boring at all, Victor," depensa ko pa sa kanya. "I will never get bored in Paris. This is my dream country. Why would I waste my time sitting alone in the corner, pitying myself? But it's good to have something like this. Peaceful. Contentment. Privacy."

"I see what you're trying to do there, Cosette."

"What, Victor?"

"You're avoiding your past."

I smirked. "It's already been a month, Victor. We've moved past the issue. I'm done with it. I've resolved it in the public's eyes. They don't need Cosette Calafiore flashing on their TVs and blogsite. I hate how it all started. Really."

"Even though you hated it. You're still getting a lot of attention to every platform. You're making good money out of it."

I chuckled, nodding my head as I agreed with him. "Yes. Totally. I think that's the good thing that happened after the controversy. I reached a huge amount of followers. It helps me to speak my voice out. Share my own opinions even though some don't like it. I'm just being me..."

"Good thing, you remained to be this—"

"To be what?" I questioned.

"The unproblematic."

"Was I?" I creased my forehead. "I never thought I was. But thinking how it all went, maybe I did at some point. But do we care now? Time changed. People focus their attention on other things now. Since—"

I didn't get to continue my sentence when I have to speak his name. I barely speak his name. Once or twice for the past month. When I encounter a paparazzi and asked if I still have communication with Cashel. I just speak the truth. After the day he scolded me, and put it all on me, we never see an eye and eye together.

"Cashel you and I ended your fake relationship," pagpapatuloy nito.

"Funny how it all went," I sighed. "We should walk fast now. I can't be late for my morning class."

Victor and I headed down to the metro. Some quickly recognize me and take a photo with me. Victor being nice took those pictures for my so-called fans. So weird when people hated me, they all throw shades and hurtful remarks on me. Siguro nga nagbabago talaga ang takbo ng mundo.

I was at the lowest of my low. At ngayon ay unti-unti na namang umaangat ang pangalan ko. No fake relationship. I stood on my own feet to defend myself and fortunate of me, I'm on the good side now.

With more than 9 million followers, I think I did a great job there. Though some of them come from a month ago who criticized and bashed me. 

After my scandal with Cashel and Chevalier, they are pairing me with some French single actors ages from 20 to 25. At sino naman ako para tumanggi sa mga ginagawa nila? But I don't take those seriously. Katuwaan lang.

When we finally got into the metro and travel on rails, I noticed some people are giving me looks and stares. Kalaunan ay hindi rin nakatiis ang isang tao na lumapit sa akin. She's curious. Questions are evidently can be seen on her face. I wonder what she's thinking right now?