Special Chapter 1

We might've not reached the 100k reads mark at this moment, but I know everyone can't wait for this special chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it and leave some feedback! And yes, this would be the first of five special chapters!

***

Special Chapter 1

New Year, New Me

"Madame Trudy, thank you for the opportunity to work with you again. This mean so much to me."

"Of course, dear. You deserved it." Trudy giggled and hold my hand. "All the things you are achieving right now is because of you. I'm sure this won't be the last and I'm pretty confident that you'll also pave your way to other countries. I mean, there are already offers from the US, right?"

"Yes, there are a few brands but I'm kind of leaning into helping the small businesses. If you know what I mean."

"Oh, dear, yes! Use your platform creatively and decisively. And this is my usual reminder from every person I met. Don't abuse what you have. But I'm sure you won't do anything bad because you already have a reputation and an image they are going after. You're already someone they're looking after so I'm proud of you."

"Merci, madame. You made me teary-eyed."

"Oh, s'il vous plait! Don't ruin your makeup."

I chuckled. "You're so lovely, madame."

"C'est vrai!" She giggled. "And oh, don't forget about the party tonight, okay? You already have the invitation so I'm expecting to see you there. Wear your best outfit—because you know, there will other who would wear so much more than just a dress," she laughed.

"I'll accept the challenge, madame," ganado kong sagot.

Mayamaya lang ay may lumapit na staff at kinuha ang kanyang atensyon. She then excused herself kaya nagpaalam na rin ako. Kinuha ko naman ang gamit ko sa dressing room at papalabas na sana ako ng room nang biglang may sumalubong sa akin pagkapasok.

Natigilan pa ako at napatitig sa mga mata niya. I'm out of idea how to escape this situation kaya inunahan ko na siyang iwasan ng tingin. I know we remained friend's pero hindi ko pa rin naman maalis sa isipan ko 'yong mga nangyari. Sometimes, it made me feel awful for thinking, but sometimes I think he deserved to get that treatment as well. But we ended things on a good term kaya walang problema. It's just awkward to see him after all these days.

"Salut, Cosette," bati nito sa akin.

"Salut!" I greeted him pero hindi ko na binanggit ang pangalan niya. Maybe Amauree would love to scream his name at all times lalo na't buntis siya ngayon. She needed all the help. And just by thinking of it, Cashel could be a good father figure to her child. "Are you also part of Miss Trudy's project?"