Chapter X

Jennie stood there with clamped hands, she was internally sweating with anticipation and nervousness.

Lisa was yet to show herself, and Jennie was getting dizzy finding the younger girl on this crowd. Her friends were there, but those four idiots were still nowhere to be found.
Jennie is getting irritated by the second,

"Where are they?" She asks Irene who was standing beside her, next to her is Chaeng and Krystal was on her other side.

"They're on their way."

"Let's get inside now." Chaeng ushered them inside, they followed.

Heads turn as they walk their way inside. They were aware of the stares they're receiving; they saw admirations in those eyes.

People who look at them as if they were goddesses who were sent to reign, and they reigned.

As obvious as the stares are, the ignored them. They were used to the stares and attention, they appreciated it but they don't like it. They were humans too, so they don't understand the hype.

---

"Yah! Lalisa!" Lisa groaned when she hears the shout, "Jennie is getting furious!"

"Shut it, Bear!" She hissed, "This should've been over when you just let me go shower first!"

They laughed at Lisa but there was no time to laugh, they should be already there. They were going to be late!
Lisa's friends were acting weird today, they were all giddy and edgy. It's as if they were excited about something but nervous at the same time.

Lisa didn't mind them tho. They were idiots, so she shrugged.

Lisa decided to just wear comfortable clothes. It was just a party, it's no big deal.

 It was just a party, it's no big deal

"Ohh the swag!" Amber cooed. She was teasing Lisa but she was not lying. Lisa was oozing with swag, she could pull off everything she wears.

"Come on, let's go!" Jisoo yelled and they hurried up to their van.

----

"Babe. You made it." Kai was smiling from ear to ear. He kissed Jennie's cheek.

I'd be kissing those lips soon, and more. Kai smirked.

Jennie faked a smile, she let Kai's arm on her waist. She was uncomfortable, but she put up a front.

Her friends were watching the two. Krystal busied herself talking to Irene. Irene knew Krystal was nervous and she was worried about Jennie, so she tried her best to calm the girl.

Everything was set. Kai was just waiting for the go signal. He looked around for his friends, they were at the side of the mini stage made at the top center.

 He looked around for his friends, they were at the side of the mini stage made at the top center