Chapter IV

"Why don't you just seduce Jennie out of that relationship?"

I looked at her with bewilderment hoping she could tell me she was joking but she just stares at me with boredom.

Well, apparently, she’s serious.
I cleared my throat and talked,

Funny, I always was the first person to be seduced by her beauty.” I said.

She scoffed.

You need help.

I was about to smack her when a voice called out my name. I turned around and waves when I recognized the blond-haired bitch. She jogs towards us, still on her uniform.

What’s up, chip?” She took her time catching her breath while we waited for her to talk.

What could be the reason for her to jog all the way here. Idiot.

Where is Jisoo?” She asks when she calmed down. I frowned at her question.

Didn’t we leave them there at the Gym?

She did not mention her whereabouts, why?” She rolled her eyes at me which made me scoffed.

Her gaze went to Krystal whom did not utter any word yet.

There’s a celebration party. Aren’t you two coming?
I shook my head; Krystal did not bother to answer. She didn’t have to tho.

We are not part of the team. Shoo!” I waved my hand at her and turned our back to her.

But before we could walk away, Chaeng smacked my head.

AH! What the fu----” I stopped mid-sentence when a certain cat eye caught mine, walking towards us.

Chaeng must have noticed my uneasiness because my eye went wide. She turned to look at the culprit and smirked my way when she saw Jennie.

I could feel Krystal stiffened at my side. Glad to know I wasn’t the only one scared.

Jennie walked with grace and confidence. Her hair wasn’t in a ponytail and she got rid of their uniform. She now wears a white crop top with high waisted slacks.

 She now wears a white crop top with high waisted slacks

          (Please refer to the photo.)

Her eyes never leaving mine as I gulped down my nervousness. This would be the first time we’ll talk after what happened between us.

Are you going somewhere?” She asks, her voice is cold, her eyes are cold, fuck I’m literally frozen at my spot.

Idiot!

Krystal nudged me and that brought me back to reality.

I-I ah… Yeah.” I stuttered. Idiot choose to stutter now!