~Scars~

N. Fredbear POV

"Night your eyes are so pretty~"
"You think so?"
"Yep!"
"Heh" Night pulled me into a kiss and I kissed back

"Fred... Fred!...... NIGHTMARE FREDBEAR WAKE UP!"

I jumped
"Kisses!"
"What?" I turned over to see Night... Oh shit... I waa dreaming!
"O-oh hey Night"
"... I was trying to wake you up for like 10 mins now... You kept saying my name... You sound a bit scared so I was thinking you were having a nightmare or something" ah shi-
"W-well! I'm ok Night... Sorry if I scared you"
"No it's ok... I was just making sure you were... Ok you know?..."
"Yea yea I know" he nods then walks away.

AH SHI- I was dreaming about Night again! Why do I dream about him!?!... I know I like him... But what if he doesn't feel the same way?...

"And you also moan a bit too Fred"

"WHAT THE FUC-"

N. Freddy POV

"So the-" I waa cutting of by yelling?
"The heck was that?" Chica ask.
"Don't know don't care... As I was saying... The dresser fell over on top of my kids!"
"Why did I fall over in the first place?"
"Well... You see Mangle... It was broken that's why... I was gonna fix it then I sees the 3 Freddles trap under it"

Nightmare POV

Fred was blushing a lot... I mean I don't blame him
"I-I'm taking a shower"
"Ok" Fred walks over to the bathroom. Now what so I do? Mmm... I don't know I can always talk to the others?... Yea no... I don't really wanna talk much today... I kinda just wanna be with Fred today... But maybe I'll take a shower when Fred gets out... Yea I'll do that... But for now? I... I don't know... Maybe work on something? But what? Mmm...

Time skip

As I was still thinking about what to do I saw Fred walk out of the shower. Only wearing shorts... And well boxers... I think?
"I'll take a shower too..."
"Ok Night" I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

N. Fredbear POV

I wanna watch Pokémom!

(IDK I'm tried at this point and well Pokémon)

Now... What season was I on again?... I don't remember... Welp! I'll just start from the beginning because who cares.

(I do this all the time lol)

Another time skip

I don't know how many episodes have passed by but I did sees Night walk out of the bathroom... And he's only wearing boxers... And his bandana.

DaMn ThAt HoT

Wait... Scars... On his back and arms...

"Night!... Why do you have those scars?"
"Huh? Oh... I kinda forgot about these..."
"What happened...?"
"I used to get into a lot of fights... With the wrong people... Let's just say I got stab a lot as a kid... From fights... And even some from family..."
"Wait what!?!"
"... That's a story for anytime Fred... I don't want to talk about it just yet..."
"I-"... Well... I can't force him to tell me... "Ok... I just want to know... But you can tell me when you're ready Night!"
"... Thanks Fred..."

End of chapter