~Love❤~

N. Puppet POV

They are a bunch of bullies! Why are they bullying me?!

"Ya'll are some bullies"

"What Puppet? I was just saying that Night was right. You did follow him around"

"Bulliess"
I heard some running and saw Bonnie run in.

"WHO ARE WE BULLYING??"

"No one Bonn-"

"Puppet..."

"NIGHTMARE!" Wait... Why am I letting them bully me??

"You're ugly Puppet!" Bonnie yelled.

"What... What??"

N. Fredbear POV

And now Puppet and Bonnie are yelling at each other. This is nice. Just great isnt? I looked over at Night to see a small smirk on his face. He seems to enjoy seeing them yell at each other. Now that I think about it. They are yelling random stuff at each other which is kinda funny. I know that Puppet hates being called ugly and Bonnie also hates that. I wonder what else they hate being called.
I looked over at Night walking away so I followed him.

"What do you wanna do Night?"

"Well... I don't know Fred" Night stopped walking and looked at me. "Wanna go hang out im our room?"

"As long as we can cuddle!"

"Alright fine"

"Yay!" I hugged Night's arm and walked with him to our room. Cuddles! Yay. As much as I love cuddles I know Night will only cuddle when we're alone which is ok!

(N. Fredbear is very outgoing with his relationships while Nightmare isn't. Lol AKA N. Fredbear loves cuddles while Nightmare likes to cuddle then they are alone)

We walked into the room and Nightmare closed the door behind him. I looked at him to see him take off his bandana so I just smiled. I walked over to Night and hugged him. I felt him hug back so I smiled.

"We can cuddle now Night?"

"Yes we can Fred"

"Yay!" I grad Night's arm and walked over to our bed and sat down. Night also sat down besides me go I got up to sit in his lap. "Hehe" I laid my head on his chest and cuddle him.

Nightmare POV

I just smiled and patted Fred's head as he was cuddling me. This is good and great... As long as we're alone I don't mind Fred cuddling me.

"You really like hugs eh Fred?"

"Yes! Also you're so fluffy too! And warm" I just smiled. "So how come you don't let me cuddle you infront of the others?" Fred sat up in my lap.

"... You already know I'm not very... Open with others"

"I know that Night"

"... Besides I don't like it when others see me... As um 'soft' per say"

"So you wanna be the strong leader infront of the others eh?"

"Guess so.." I mean... I would hug Fred infront of the others if I had too... Damn why am I like this? I know Fred loves cuddling... Yet again I only cuddle him when we're alone. Ugh.

"Night... I know what you're thinking. Yes I love cuddles. But I also want you to be ok with the cuddling. That's why I only cuddle you when we're alone. Yes I hug you infront of the others but I'll never full on cuddle"
Yea I already know that. Fred will never do that besides he does small hugs and they are always nice to get anyways.
I smiled and kissed Fred's cheek so he blushes.

"Come on! We're alone give me a real kiss!" I looked at Fred to see him blushing dark red when he said that. I just laugh a bit. "W-what? I can't ask for a real k-kiss?"

"Hehe... You can Fred. I just never guess you would say that you know"

"W-well... U-um" Fred was just blushing a lot. I just smiled and pulled Fred close and kissed him.

End of chapter