~Just For You~

Nightmare POV

What the fuck is even happening in here? Can't I just drink my coffee in peace?

"OMG YOU CAN BAKE TOO"

"HELL YEA! WE CAN BAKE TOGETHER OTHER ME"

"HELL YEA!"

... Who the fuck let the chickens be together? They are so god damn annoying.

"Night you ok?"

"They are so damn annoying..."

"Hehe... You want me to tell them to keep quiet or?"

"No I'll do it"

"Um... You sure Night?" I already got up and walked over to the kitchen and opened the door.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"! What the heck Nightmare?? You didn't have to scare us like that"

"I don't care..." I walked away from them and just sighed.

N. Chica POV

"Is he always like that?" Jack Chica ask me

"Nightmare? Yes and no... Most of the time he's quiet but if we piss him off that is when he's yells at us... Will not really yell just kinda will... You know"

"Mm... Jack Bonnie is gonna annoy him a lot..."

"I wonder how long he's gonna last..."

"Who knows... Wait what? Nightmare is gonna kill him??"

"Eh... Who knows" I think that scared her... Eehhh whatever

It is what it is

N. Fredbear POV

I was walking with Night. He looked a bit mad.
"Night?"

"Huh?" He turns to me.

"You ok Night?" I grad onto his paw and I felt him do a small grip.

"I'm... I'm fine"

"You sure?" He just nods. I... I don't know if he's telling the truth. I just hugged him. "Please... Don't lie to me Night" He didn't say anything but he just hugged me. He's soft so I just cuddle him.

"... Love you Fred" I blushed and looked up at Night and smiled.

"Love you too Night!"

I was just smiling and kept hugging Night. He's so soft and warm I love it! I'm just happy but after a bit I felt Night starting to walk while holding my paw. So I just followed him. I wonder where we're going.

Nightmare POV

I'll show him now... It's best to anyways. Besides it's not gonna hurt him right?

"Where we going Night?"

"I.. I want to show you something"

"Ok Night!" I walked over to our room and open the door for Fred. He smiles and walks in so I walked in after him and closed the door. "So what's up Night?" I just looked at Fred and kissed him. I felt his face heat up but he kisses back.

N. Fredbear POV

I felt Night pull away. I looked at Night and saw that he took his bandana off. He looks away blushing a bit.

"Night... Your eyes are so pretty!" I put my paws on his cheeks and smiled. "They are so pretty! I love them"

"... Thanks Fred..."

"You don't need to hide them from me Night... But why do you hide them?"

"My eyes... When people look at me they see their nightmare... Will... More like they see me as their nightmare... That's how I got my name Fred"

"Oh... But how come I see you as you?"

"Well it doesn't work on my lover... And you're my lover..."

"Oh well... When we're alone can you have it off? I love seeing your eyes... They are a really pretty ruby color"

"Sure Fred"

(Ha gay)

End of chapter