~His Bandana~

Nightmare POV

I walked back to my room and knocked first.
"Come in" I walked in to see Fredbear laying on his bed... He looks cute... Wait what-... "Huh? Hey Nightmare" I just waved... Should I talk to Fredbear? I mean... He's the one that always seems to like being around me... Maybe...

I walked over to my bed to find a note.
"?" I picked up the note and read it... Fredbear wants to hang out with me?... Guess I can talk to him now... Oh boy he's gonna be shocked... Eh... I walked over to Fredbear and he looks at me.
"O-oh! You found the note... What do you say?"

"... I say we go for it"
"Wait... You can talk!!"

"Yea?... I just don't talk much... I guess... I'm just quiet ok?"

"Quiet yet strong!"
"Yea yea... Now... What do you want to do?..."
"We can watch a movie Nightmare... And maybe talk some more? I want to get to know you... Please?"

"... Fine... But don't tell the others about this"
"Ok! Imma go make popcorn!" Fredbear left the room... He's such a happy small bear... Now what movie to watch?...

This bandana is making me sweat... But I can't take it off... I can't... I sighed.
"I'm back!!" Fredbear walked over with some popcorn.
"Oh... Hey"
"Hi!... Can I ask you something?" I nod. "How come you always have that bandana over your eyes?... Can you see?"

"... I can see just fine... And I have it on for a reason... That I'm not ready to share yet..."
"Oh it's ok!... So what movie you wanna watch?"

"... Greatest Showman?"
"Fuck yea"

I set up the TV so it was facing my bed... I don't know why Fredbear wants to be on my bed but ok... Fredbear was already sitting down so I sat down besides him.

Le time skip

I looked at the clock... It's late... Then I looked over at Fredbear to see him kinda zoning out.
"... You should go to sleep"
"No... I wanna finish the movieee"

"You're barely awake..."
"Mmm... Fine... But can I call you Night? It's short for Nightmare... And I think Night is a cute name!" I blushed a bit.

"Fine fine just get to bed"
"Pick me up? Please?" He acts like a child when he's tried... Ok.
"Ok..." I picked up Fredbear and carried him to his bed which waa across the room and put him on his bed. "There... Now sleep"

"Nighty night" Fredbear put his blanket over him and he soon fell asleep. I sighed and got the room cleaned up first...

I took off my bandana... Finally...

I laid down in bed and feel asleep.

In the morning or night IDK-

N. Fredbear POV

I got up due to some yelling? Coming from outside my room. I yawned and looked over at Nightmare to see him still asleep... He must be tried.

I got up and walked outside... Now who is yelling?

"Freddy! You're gonna get yourself killed once Nightmare finds out that you took his bandana" and of course...
"Relax Chica... Besides he's dead asleep"

"I kinda wanna watch Freddy get killed"
"Bon! That's not the point!"

"Freddy... Just give me Night's bandana back before he comes and murders you"
"'Night' huh? You 2 got close or nothing?" I blushed.

"H-huh! I-it's nothing like that! I ask him if I can call him Night and he said I can... Just... Just give me his bandana back before he wakes up"

"Freddy you should listen to Fredbear... Do give it to him"
"Freddy don't listen to Fredbear and let Nightmare kill you"

"BONNIE THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!"
Then again... How are Bonnie and Chica best friends again?

Maybe I should scared them? Yea! I turn around.
"Hey Night!"

"Ah shit where!" Freddy yelled.
"Haha! You feel for it! Boss is not even there" Bonnie said. I turn back to them.

"Yea you're right Bonnie... Cuz he's right behind you"

"W-" Nightmare was growling at Freddy. "Oh heyyyy... Oh this? This isn't what it looks like... Um... Bonnie gave me this?"

"Oh hell no! Don't drag me down with you Freddy!... Boss he took it... I had nothing to do with this"

"Bonnie you traitorrrr"

"I'm just trying to live ok?"

N. Puppet POV

"You all hear some random bear yelling?" I ask
"It must be some random Chihuahua" Mangle said.

End of chapter