~So?~

N. Fred bear POV

Night is out running some errands with Freddy so right now... I'm just sitting and waiting. So far things have been good with everyone here. Tho I can't say much about Jack Bonnie. He's been glaring at me more as of late. Night seem to notice as well so who knows what's happening with that.
I just sigh and looked out the window.

Nightmare POV

"Let's just get this all done now... I want to leave now... " I hate being out in public especially with all these bright lights...

"Oh come on Nightmare you're not some vampire"

"Yea... But I'm a demon... And I don't like all these people glaring at me like I'm a bad thing" Why can't I just a normal bear? I hate this...

(So Nightmare has bear ears and demon horns and with that he has a demon tail too
Also there are like furry type beings now IDK)

People are so quick to judge nowadays one look at you... And they think and say all the wrong stuff. I felt someone pat my back and I look to see Freddy.

"It's not that bad Nightmare... Now let's just finish up here so we can go home ok?"

"Fine..." I followed Freddy... Why does he always have a way with words. Really makes me think...

Am I a good leader?

N. Chica POV

"Wait wait wait wait! You can't do that Jack Bon! Look I know Fredbear doesn't look too strong but he is!" What is this rabbit thinking? Trying to get into a fight with Fredbear! "Not only that! Nightmare will kill you if you hurt him as well" does he have some death wish of something?

"You see... That's the point Chica... I want to see them both annoyed... And if I do end up hurting Fredbear we'll see a mad Nightmare"

"Ha ha! Funny... You mean YOU'LL see a mad Nightmare! I'm not helping you with this at all! I don't want you to hurt my friends! And I rather see Nightmare calm and not mad!" There is a reason why we don't mess with Nightmare... He's calm and quiet most of the time but we don't want to piss him off... Not again at least.

"You're no fun..." Jack Bon walked away...
I'm sorry... But I'm trying to live here.

N. Fredbear POV

"🎶Sweet dreams are overrated🎶"

"Hey Fredbear" I heard a voice behind me... Oh shit they heard me singing- I turned.

"Oh! Hey Jack Bonnie... What's up?"

"Do you know how to... Well fight?" What?

"Huh?... Oh well yes all of us nightmares know how to fight... I just prefer not to fight"  that's a weird question... Well not weird just out of the blue.

"Is that so?" Jack Bonnie got a bit closer.

"Um... Yea" I wanted to back away a bit but it was too late. Jack Bonnie has already for my arm and was holding me in place. "Do you mind letting me go?... I have a boyfriend already..."

"Heh... I don't think so Fredbear"

I growled at Jack Bonnie which that just made him laugh... This bitch

End of chapter