~Mad~

Nightmare POV

I was standing there thinking for a bit.

"You're both are going to apologize to each other"

"What?!"

"Don't fucking yell at be rabbit... You're doing what I'm told and that's it" I said that and walked away back to my room to tell Fred and walked into the room. "Fred you're going to apologize to him... And he's going to apologize to you"

"I understand Night" at least Fred is understanding unlike that fucking rabbit.

"Let's go" I walked out if the room with Fred and walked over to where Freddy and the damn rabbit are. I can hear the rabbit saying something under his breath but I couldn't tell what he was saying. "Alright rabbit... Get up"

"Tck... " Jack Bonnie got up and walked over to Fred and I. I was glaring at the both of them to see who starts it off.

"Look... I'm sorry for biting you... Hopefully we can put this behind us... As much as possible" I can tell there was a bit of sass in Fred's voice but honestly I don't care. So I looked over at Jack Bonnie.

"I'm sorry as well... " that's all he said then he walked away.

"Bitch..." And that was Fred. I looked over at Fred to see him looking away and I don't blame him at all. I just sighed and walked away from the others... I gonna be alone right now.

N. Fred bear POV

Maybe that was too much stress for Night... My ears lower a bit then I looked to the way Night walked away.

"Maybe just leave him alone for a bit Fredbear"

"Yea... I know I just feel bad for stressing Night out" maybe I should have tried to stay calm until Night and Freddy got there. But what is done is done I guess. "Maybe... I just should have waited for you guys"

"Mmm... I don't know about that Fredbear if you did wait what would have Jack Bonnie done to you? And you know Nightmare would have done way worse" I guess Freddy's right about that... Night would have probably just killed Jack Bonnie or hurt him badly... Mmm... Besides what if Jack Bonnie did hurt me a lot more if I waited... Then again I don't know if it was a good idea to fight back... Ugh life is a pain sometimes. Why is the world like this?

"Scary" Puppet POV

"Chica... Are you kidding me?! You burn the fucking pie!" M-... MY PIE IS BURN NOW!

"Relax Puppet! We can just make another one! Mmm... Oh! I heard from Fredbear and Nightmare knows a good recipe, maybe we can ask him... But I am a bit shocked that he knows how to bake" with that Chica turned a bit... To see a pissed off Nightmare walking pass the door entrance... Something happened. "Hey N-" I cover her mouth before she said anything but after Nightmare was gone she moves my hand away. "Puppet! Why did you do that?!"

"Look Chica... You didn't see what I saw... But from what I saw Nightmare was pissed off so it's best to leave him alone right now... You don't want him to snap at you ok?"

"Oh... I see ok then I'll wait" good... But I can't help to wonder what happen? It can't be as worse as your pie getting burn right?

End of chapter