jingle ball LA

-Ariana's POV-

I wake up laying flat on top of Sean. After going to court yesterday he stayed over to make sure I was okay. So I'm laying in only my underwear and one of his shirts he left here one night. Him on the other hand is only in his boxers. Im not complaining tho.

Today we are preforming at Jingle ball tour LA. Im existed for that its just that it also means that there is another stop on the tour which means leaving Sean. And that I'm not really up for. Im not leaving before like tomorrow morning tho.

«Morning love» Sean kisses my head lightly when he realizes I'm awake

Leaning up I plant a soft lingering kiss on his lips leaving tingles behind «mm morning. How long have you been awake baby?»

«Not too long. But no time is long enough to just look at you. Im still taking it in that you're my girl» his arms tightened around me «you mush! I ditto that tho»

For about an hour or so we just lay there and playfully tease each other until we had to start getting ready for the performance.

Besides the fact that I'm preforming with Sean the fact that I get to shut the place down with Jessie is needed. You see Demi trough It would be okay to just go ahead and sing my part in bang bang. At first I really didn't care but how people are putting it makes me kinda mad. Please there is no competition there what so ever. Demi is good and all but she barley got two octaves for gods sake! Besides she is also straining her voice which will ruin it eventually. Like that is any competition to my 4(going on 5) octaves and whistle register. Like come on people!

The other thing thats kinda annoying me about It is how Jessie trough that was her decision. She has no rights over the song. The legal rights is all mine sweetheart. If I hadn't said ok for the song to happen it wouldn't have. I wrote it with max and Savan in the studio. Im not much to get mad about stuff like that but come on people. Im not going to let people walk over me, no way. Thats when all my kaballah practice gets thrown out the window and my loud bold italian comes out.

«Baby calm down. You look like you're getting angry» Sean comes over to where I'm sitting in the makeup chair and I grab his hand. «Im not angry» I try reasoning

He chuckle for a second «yeah nice try there but I know you are.»

«Am not»

«Yes you are» he kisses my hand before letting it go so Daniel and Dalina could finish styling me.

** Later at the concert **

....Only lying to you when I lie you down, just being honest

When you start as friends it's hard to say you're never going back

If I'm not the one then I'm the best mistake you ever had»

Sean finishes up his verse on the other side of the stage. Damn he looks fine sounds amazing as always too. As I start my verse we both walk towards each other

Break up

Make up

Total waste of time

Can we please make up our minds

And stop acting like we're blind?

'Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining

Stars fall, and the world goes blind, boy

You know, I'll be savin' my love for you, for you

I reach him and I sing the next part

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made

But we hold on, hold on

There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase

But we hold on, hold on

Then I lay my hand on his chest teasing him wile I continue to sing

You're, you're, you're, you're...

Mmm, I'll be savin' my love for you, for you

Sean traps me in his arms and teasingly lay his hand on my butt wile we finish up the song. As the song fades out I'm really giggly and dough it when he tries to kiss me. Instead I grab his hand and run of stage to so smash my lips on his. People where watching us but I really could care less.

Im in love give me a break would you?

Even tho I wanted to stay there forever we made the make out sessions brief as I had to finish my set.

** After the show **

We all walk outside after the show and get ready to leave. Standing outside the venue we talk a bit to kinda get situated if you will. Every time I talk to Sean I smile and giggle like a little school girl.

girl I got it hard don't I?

«Ariana you going home or to your boyfriends house?» mom asked from where she was talking to scooter, I'm sure they're just getting situated with everything to make sure they know where I am.

«Eh» I start before I look to Sean and say directly to him, we are close enough so only the two of us would hear it «we sleeping together tonight?.. Wait that sounded wrong» I giggle for a second «but you staying at mine or?» questioning him

«Yeah i'll stay at yours» he kiss the top of my head before I tell mom and scooter what we decided on.

** Later at home **

I finish up packing right when we get home so I have everything ready for tomorrow before I snuggle up in bed with Sean. Toulouse comes barging into the room and jumps on my bed and cuddles up close to me

«Toulouse you might sharing her with me?» Sean laughed «he doesn't like me much does he?»

Making me giggle «he does but he isn't big on sharing.» much to his dislike I put Toulouse at the end of my bed before snuggling back up to Sean. «Leaving you tomorrow will suck butts» a single tear roll down my face with the thought of leaving him.

«Hey» he says after kissing the tear away «it will be okay. Soon ill see you again. I'll see you one night in NYC and then I'm coming to see you on the 26th before we go away together. It will be okay and you can text me all the time if that makes you feel any better.»

I sigh deeply «as much as I would love to just stay right by your side forever we both gotta work.»

«We are okay. We always are baby girl»

«Yeah we always are. Even those times where I almost break up with you and trow a tamper tantrum» making him laugh hard. «Even those times»

__________________________-

Sry I know its short and crappy. I know :/ but i'm not feeling too good...

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina