mommy visit, key and drop out

Sry I haven't updated in a bit again. Long story short I was at a hospital two hours away for practically the entire day yesterday to check my eyes so I've really been exhausted ever since. My hands are still sore/swollen. And I've got a little bit of school work to do. So thats basically why. Im really sorry but ill try to update more frequently again :)

__________________-

- Ariana's POV -

«Mm baby?» I smile into the kiss as Sean's body pressed against mine on the couch deep into a hot & heavy make out session.

«Yeah?» he reply agaings my lips before starting to kiss down my neck roaming his hands all over my body.

«You're mom will be here any minute» I say as I suppress a moan «and I really don't want her to walk in on us like this. Not really the light I want her to see me in.»

Pulling away he looks me in the eye «my mom adores you. Really she does. Don't worry about it. Imma kiss you in front of her, imma kiss you in front of anyone as Im not afraid to show the world how much I love you.»

A grin spread on my lips as I take his words in. He is a dream man for sure «how did I get this lucky? To have you? To be able to call you mine?»

«Fate. Soul mates. And I feel like I'm more lucky than you are. Cause you're the most incredible woman I've even come across, so the real question is how did I get this lucky?» he trace the outline of my face with the tip of his fingers.

«Oh you mush. My mush. I love you» wrapping my arms around his neck I hold him closer

«I love you too baby girl. Always n beyond»

The floor makes a sound behind us and we quickly look up seeing Sean's mom standing there with a smile on her face and her suitcase in her hand. «Hi you two. Am I interrupting something» slightly she gestures to the sort of compromising position we are in. Sean is laying on me in between my legs kinda. It kinda looks like we where about to do something else.

«No not at all» me and Sean both said at the same time getting up from the couch to go great Myra. She hugs Sean first then me. Its a motherly kind of hug. A tight caring one. Its nice knowing that his mother seem to like me that always means alot to have parents approval.

We all sit down on the couch to just have a normal casual conversation Sean sits close to me wrapping his arms loosely around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Myra looked from Sean to me a couple times before Sean said something «mom is something wrong? You look kinda funny at us?»

She went quiet for a second before she responded «nothing wrong really I was just wondering what you two are gonna do when she goes off on tour? Its not long until and I guess I was just wondering how you two are gonna manage the hectic sqedual coming up and idk.. If maybe there was some plans on advancing the relationship? Not to play pushy or anything but I'm just wondering if you two gonna take a step into the more serious department soon?»

Wow mama Myra most have trough about this for a wile cause that seemed really trough out. Getting kinda uncomfortable as me and Sean really hasn't talked much about that I look up at him signaling for him to say something.

«Mm I don't know mom. Really we haven't really talked about that much yet. But if something where to happen we would tell you, thats all I'm going to say for now.» the look he had on his face was kinda suspicious like he was planning something. What I don't know but something seem to be on his mind.

Myra didn't really seem satisfied with that answer but left it alone for now as we had to go get ready for Sean's Jimmy Fallon performance. Ill be coming along but haft to leave as soon as he is done preforming as I have rehearsal. Its tight squealed but anything to see my baby preform. Especially as I don't get to see him preform alot.

***

Up in Sean's room he is doing his usual guy stuff to get ready wile I'm just fixing my makeup quick. «Ariana?»

«Yeah baby?» I reply as I put on a coat of mascara

Sean comes over to where I'm standing and wraps his arms around me from behind «about what my mom said earlier do you think that maybe we should advance this relationship a tatch? Or do you want to wait a little bit longer?»

Thinking for a second I say «What kind of step are we talking about here?» walking over to the nightstand I take a sip of water from a water bottle

«Well I could give you keys to my pace?» reaching down into his back pocket he takes out a pink key and holds it up for me to say.

«I.. I... really?» a smile grew wide on my face, thats a big step for us. And for me in general as I've never done that with a guy before.

Walking closer to me he traps me tightly in his embrace «yes. I want to take steps with you but I think we should start little so its not to overwhelming. Step by step. And giving you keys to my place is a little step in the right direction»

«Mm I like that very much so!» giggling like a school girl I stand on my tip toes so I can reach his lips for a kiss.

For some this whole thing might seem like nothing, and will think I'm overreacting over something as simple as a key. But its symbolic its taking the relationship to the next level without really doing much. Its a baby step. No guy have ever take that with me before so that makes it extra special for me.

***

«I don't f*** with u, you little stupid ass b**** .....»

Im standing in the wings at jimmy Fallon with Myra watching Sean preform. He is so full with energy everyone around him feeds of him. There is just something about him that gives you energy and makes you happy. Thats something I love about him. When I come to his house late at night to have one of our sleepovers when I'm tired, exhausted and just not having it he instantly makes me happy. He has that effect on people which is a good quality, a really good one.

As he rap the last line he thank the audience before coming backstage wrapping me tightly in a hug twirling me around as I giggle smiling. Setting me down on my feet again he plants a soft tender kiss on my lips not doing too much as there is so much going on around us. Breaking the kiss he goes over to get de-mic'ed wile I check my phone.

Scooter: so rixton dropped out but I've might got someone else to open for you. He has been in the game a wile and is a house hold name. But he has been on a one year long break and want to ease back into it all. We'll talk about it when we get to Kansas city. I want to surprise you.

Looking back up I start to think. Who the hell has scooter got? No matter who it is I really don't have a good feeling about this. Last thing I want right now is something to mess with my head..

_________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina