the secrets of the leathers and darkness

- Ariana's POV-

"Hey, hey, baby girl please don't cry. Its okay it's just me. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just here to help you okay?" he grabbed my forearm gently and lightly dragged me down next to him. We sat with our head against the headboard and I pulled the first leather out.

"So it is from multiple people that's why it's multiple big envelopes. I've been keeping track on everything they've done to me recently, and kept all the leathers and E-mails they send me and printed them out."

I hold the first one so we both can see "this came early January this year"

"

Dear Ariana Grande.

Hello there. It's me. Maybe you've already figured out who I am, but just in case you haven't, I'm Perez Hilton.

The thing is miss thing is that I want to work with you.

You're obviously going to be a big star, and I want in on it. I want you to kick your team to the curb and work with me.

"

"This isn't what really made me see red flags. It was when I declined it and got a new leather.

I pulled it up

"

Task, task... not a good choice miss thing.

I'm going to make everyone dislike you; I'm going to create a monster.

Don't believe me? Just watch me.

You just made an enemy miss.

I'm going to make your life a living hell. Just wait and see.

With dearest love Perez Hilton

"

"Ariana why haven't you told me before? This is serious! What else? Who else is doing this to you" I could see the anger in his face and feel the concern in his voice.

"The one's form perez is pretty much the same as that one. Now its another person"

I pick up another envelope and pull out a leather

"This one I got. About the time we found out Sam and Cat where going on a hiatus"

"

To Ariana Grande...

I'm not going to let this happen!

Mark my words Grande. People are going to start treating me with the same respect they do to you, and I want more money.

I don't want to live in your shadow. Frankly I don't want you on the show at all. But I need you to be there so they will keep it going. So suck it up and tell them to heighten my pay too!

-Jennette

"

That one made a tear roll down my face. And I pulled out another one.

"

Grande.

You can't do this to me!

You just cant!

I wont allow it!

Do you know why victoria hates you so much! Because I made her hate you! Its all me. I used years to make you two despise each other so much.

Do you want me to turn your other friends against you?

"

More tears where rolling down my face. "That's why and how me and victoria made up at the KCA's. she had found out what jennette did and we made up"

I sobbed slightly.

"Well this came about a week ago. One day after I broke up with him. I just didn't tell you. I was hiding it from you. I'm so so sorry!"

"

Mm. no there is no way you're breaking up with me you little bitch!

So next week we are going to get back together or I'm coming after you. All of us are.

You're going down Grande. Just face it. There is nothing you can do. You're just a coward.

Love your amazing boyfriend why took your v-card. I just had to say that.. Ha-ha. Do you remember how painful that was? First of all I had to work so hard to get you in bed. Second you kept saying it hurt and to be carful. You remember what I did? I just kept pounding.

-Jai boyfriend brooks

"

I was sobbing. There was stuff in there I didn't want him to se or hear. I mean I lost my V-card by force. I was basically raped. How can I explain how I stayed with him?

"Ariana? Its okay. I know everything now."

"You want to know why I ran out that day? Cause when you said to stop I remembered that when I tried to reason with jai he didn't listen. Everything flowed back. Just everything" I cried out the last sentence.

"Oh baby girl. You're safe. I'm here with you and I'm not going to leave your side. But we will haft to give that stuff to the police you know? We can't hide this. They need to get punished" he kissed my head tenderly

I started to hyperventilate "no, no, I cant, I cant! They'll hurt me!" my whole body started to shake. "They'll hurt me," I screamed over and over again. And everything slowly turned black. The last thing I heard was Sean screaming for help.

__________________________-----

How dramatic! :O

I had to had some drama to it to keep it interesting. I don't know if anything of those leathers is true. Aperanlty part of what I wrote about Perez is true. He had apparently been begging for her to hire him but he turned him down so he wanted to make her life hell.

Anyhow.

Will Ariana make it to the VMA's now that she blacked out and it's less than 48hours until?

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina