lingerine beaches and secrets

-Ariana's POV-

We all sat in the living room just talking for a couple hours. With the exseption of mommy. Except I have been ignoring Sean, just because I really don't know what that was, or why I want more.

"Should we go for a swim? It's almost midnight so there isn't a lot of people at the beach? Besides its just outside?" Alexa was looking around the room for approval of her idea.

I struggled my shoulders "sure why not? Should we go change or?" I also looked at everyone, but still avoiding eye contact with Sean.

"I don't see why we would need to change. There wont be anyone else out there, so underwear works. Besides we can just go to bed afterwards. Sounds like a good idea?" Brian stood up wile he talked.

There was a mixture of "sure" and "why not" going around, so we walked out the door to the backyard. Alexa and me stopped at our lounge chairs wile the boys went down to the beach. The two of us think a lot alike and I know "I don't want my clothes full of sand" was what both of us where thinking.

"So what's up with you and Sean? I can see something is going on. Frankly everyone have seen in for the last couple years, but the two of you seem to be blind about it.... Well at least until now." She said in a 'matter of fact' voice.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about"

She eyed me up and down "keep telling yourself that"

2minutes later we walk down after the boys just in our bra and panties. This probably was not the best day to wear black lace Victoria Secret underwear. And to make it even worse my bra is slightly push up and the panties is the one's that kind of goes a little up your butt to make it look "sexy"... ' yeah not a good idea Ariana not a good idea '...

"Looking good Ariana, Alexa" Brian and scoot fake cat called us. Their like my brothers, there hasn't and never will be anything romantic between us.

"Oh shut up. I'm wearing a crop top with some boxer-pantie ting. But Ariana over her on the other hand." Alexa made gesture to my body "took the Victoria Secret lace route"

Everyone's eyes where on me "yeah, yeah I know I'm wearing some lace VS stuff. Can we get over it and go for that swim now?" honestly I was just eager to get into the water so it would cover me up. Not that I really care about them seeing me in my underwear, but this could really go for lingerie and that's too sexual for friends.

A big laugh came from everybody before they started to make their way down into the water. I was just about to follow when Sean grabbed my arm "walk with me please?" his expression was soft and caring. Nobody has ever looked at me like that before.

I give him a little smile "sure", and we walk along side the water further away from everyone. Probably so they cant see or hear what we say/do.

After a good two minutes of walking in silence Sean stops and sits down on the sand, tapping the sand besides him for me to sit. We just sit there in silence for a good minute before he spoke again.

"Ariana I..." he stumbled with his words, indicating he was nervous

"Its alright Sean, no need to be nervous. Tell me what's up" I smile at him before I rub his knee for a second, feeling the sparks it sends trough his body.

He looks over at me "what's going on between us? I don't know, and I don't think you know either. But every time I look at you all I feel is the need to be close to you, the need to touch you, and the want to kiss you. And its driving me insane because I don't know if you feel the same" he left me speechless.

"I... I... I haven't been able to put words to what I was feeling... but.... That's exactly how I feel. I haven't seen it before now but.... But now that I can allow myself cause I aren't tied down by anyone else I can allow myself to..." I was barely able to get a word out; I was stuttering and lost for words

"So if I kissed you right here right now, you wouldn't walk away?" he sounded nervous and insecure, but yet vulnerable.

A smile crept up on my face "give it a go then" I teased him which made him laugh. Before I could even think he tilted my head up and pressed his big soft lips on mine and sparks flew.

Its sounds cheesy when people say that but when the spark is really there, if it really is a connection you can feel it consume you.

We moved in perfect sync for a good 15seconds before we slowly pulled away. "So what do we do now? I really have no clue. All I know is that I don't want this to end"

I peaked his cheek out of pure reflex "well we could keep this. Whatever this is," I gestured between us "just between the two of us for now. And not tell anyone before its really anything to tell? I really don't want this to end either"

A big, big smile spread on his lips "I think that is an excellent idea" he leaned in and kissed me softly before pulling away "cause I really want to keep being able to do that. And to see if maybe something more than friendship could work out between us. Also I agree we should keep this just between us"

Leaning up this time I was the one to peek his lip "but, just for stability reasons, does this mean we are exclusive to each other, but not officially together? And no one can know about it for now?"

Sean stood up on his feet and gave me a hand helping me us "that's exactly what this means. So I'm going to kiss you now. And then we're going to go back to the others and pretend we just talked." He grabbed my hand placing it on his bare chest over his heart.

"Hmm... okay. Only if I get a goodnight kiss before I go to bed" I pouted my lip. He peeked my lip "I wouldn't miss that for the world"

__________________________---

How will this whole "keeping it a secret" thing work out?

How long before their family and friends catches them?

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-xoxoChristina