the wanted and affectionate

-Ariana's POV-

When I walk out of the both with a big smile on my face, the smile quickly turn into a frown as some familiar faces are sitting on the couch Scooter sat on earlier... remember 'the Wanted' ?

My eyes widen and I'm slightly panicking inside «scooter? Not to be rude or anything, and no offense but what are they doing here?»

Im getting really uncomfortable where I stand so I walk over to the coach Sean Is sitting on and sit down on the couch arm thing. Sean slightly wraps his arm around my waist so I don't fall, you see I have a tendency to do that. But he also did it to comfort me, to make me calm down which it did instantly. I don't have any reason to be scared of those boys. Besides didn't the band break up? I really don't care noir do I want them here tbh, its messing with my head especially with everything else going on.

Scooter probably felt the tension in the air so he spoke «they are thinking about getting back together again as a band so they are here to record too. I think I forgot to tell you that you would be sharing the studio tonight. Sorry Ari»

I sigh «its fine» I mumble. Actually I'm lying but I don't want to seem rude either.

Ignoring their presence completely I turn to Sean. Btw I can feel all their eyes on me, and its kinda creepy. Im wearing a tight sitting pair of tights, a white crop top and a pair of white sneakers. My hair is in its usually 'up do' and I have light makeup on. Think I failed to mention that I changed on the plane earlier.

«Baby do you have the other lyrics I wrote on the plane that I gave to you earlier?» Sean just nods and hands it to me. With just a look I ask him 'you okay' because it cant be comfortable for him with my ex in here too. He smiles weakly at me and nod slightly saying yes.

Looking over the sheet of paper a smile comes to my face, its nice lyrics.

«You all can get a break now. Half hour I need to talk to Savan and max. Ill be back in about an half hour like I said.» scooter said before he max and savan just walked out the studio door.

Forgetting eyes where on me and Sean for a second I slide down form my couch arm I was sitting on and down on Sean's lap.

I was about to talk to Sean about something when Max talked reminding me about them being there. «So Ariana. We haven't seen you in like over 10months. What have you been up too?» trying to break the awkward silence that was in between all of us.

Sitting more up in Sean's lap instead of being full on cuddling I lean my back on the couch arm and lay my legs on the couch after carefully kicking of my shoes. Sean's arms where lightly draped around my waist keeping me in place.

Looking over at max I smile slightly before saying «Not much. Been working hard as usual. Traveling a bit.»

Nathan who had been kinda hiding in the corner of the couch spoke «when did this happen?» gestured at me and Sean «last time I heard anything you where with Jai.» with the mention of Jai's name I cringed.

«Me and Jai broke up a wile ago, kinda surprised you haven't heard about this tho» I gestured slightly between me and Sean «it seems to be all over the media these days.» shrugging my shoulders like it was an everyday conversation topic.... You know... to talk with your ex boyfriend about your other ex boyfriend and your current boyfriend.

«I have loved you since we were 18» I half sung under my breath, quietly hoping no one heard but the song is stuck in my brain.

«What did you say Ariana?» Nathan asked clearly heard me mumble something or he just saw my lips moving. Thats kinda creepy tho, if he is watching my lips. Ew I don't want to think about that. Ew no!

«Hm?» I looked up at Nathan who where looking straight at me. Frankly everyone was not just him. «Just some lyrics from a song I recorded earlier.»

Max looked interested «could you sing it for us? Please?»

Shrugging my shoulders I say «sure» like it was no big deal.

Looking down at Sean I grab his hand lightly. The one who where laying on my leg and intertwined out fingers. Before I started singing

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved, to be in love

All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

Looking back at the 5boys who where all watching my every move carefully was in awe. «That was really beautiful.» they all except Nathan said in unison. What where Nathan's deal? He seemed like he did not want to be here, and looked like was kinda mad about me being with Sean. Maybe we should be a little more sensitive and not so affectionate in front of him, but on the other hand no! It was a mutual break up. I don't have any romantic feelings for Nathan left. I care for him as a friend but nothing more. I love Sean and only Sean.

Speaking of Sean he seem to pick up on Nathan being uncomfortable or whatever was going on with him too. And looked away probably not knowing what to do. Neither did I to be honest.

An half hour went by quick and Scooter came back followed by Max and Savan. We all stayed in the studio a couple more hours until it was starting to get late. It was around 12at night when Sean noticed I was getting tired.

He walked up to me where I was standing my the mixing table watching Max work and wrapped his arm around my waist whispering in my ear «you're tired baby girl. You just came home from Europe and NYC you need some rest. You look exhausted like you're about to fall over.» kissing my temple lightly

I wasn't even going to argue with him. First of all I was truly tired and exhausted, but I also wanted to get away from the Wanted boys. No offense... but its really uncomfortable.

«Scooter?» I ask and he turn around to look at me where he is sitting talking to the boys «yeah Ariana whats up?» I hesitate for a second before I speak «are we done for the night? Im really exhausted about to literately fall over.» not even my speak came out properly cause I just didn't have the energy to do so.

Scooter just smiled at me before saying «you look exhausted. Go home and get some rest. You have the day of tomorrow and the day after. then rehearsals in two days.» «thank you» he then turn to Sean «get her home Safely please»

Sean nods and says «always» with a slight smile.

«Come on baby girl, lets go» he keeps his arm around my waist for support as he walked me out to the car helping me get in.

My eyes fluttered closed and I leaned on the car door as we drove slipping into a slumber. The only thing I feel is someone lifting me out of the car and laying me down in a bed before I slip int a deep sleep.

____

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina