bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman

- Ariana's POV-

We all sit on the beach bundled up in towels Alexa and jones got from inside wile I was talking to Sean. Everyone was sitting around a bonfire that Brian and Scott made. Wow they had done a lot wile I was talking to Sean.

Anyway. I was sitting next to Sean, we didn't plan on but I have a feeling Alexa had something to do with it.

It doesn't bother me tho; we have been sending looks to each other when the others aren't looking. I'm so happy that he looks at me lovingly not just lust because of my little clothing.

About a good 15 minutes to half an hour later I started to get rather tired which Sean noticed and patted his lap for me to lie my head down. He didn't need to ask me twice, I would take any chance to be close to him. So I lay down and he stroke my head with his hand. We where staring into each others eyes for so long we forgot there where other people there until

"Ariana! Sean! Come back to earth please!"

I sat up quickly and looked around "yes! What? where?, when?"

Everyone started laughing. "You're really over tired Ariana, Sean will you take her up to bed? The rest of us will back up and be back soon too".

Sean smiled and stood up "sure", he picked me up bridal style and carried me back into the house.

"I need to take a shower," I protest as we walk up the stairs.

 "No you don't, you can take one tomorrow morning" he kissed my forehead

 "No cause I'm all wet," I argued.

 "Well. I'll help you change into some dry sleeping clothes and then you'll go to bed, then you can take a shower when you wake up".  I tried to argue back but he was faster "and that's a final"

My mouth puttered and I crossed my arms over my chest for a second before I wrapped them around his neck "fine you win. But only if you stay with me tonight."

We where standing outside my bedroom door "will that make you happy?" he smiled lovingly once again. "Very much so" I peeked his cheek.

He just nodded and walked into my room closing the door behind him. He sets me down in front of my closet and starts looking for something for me to wear. The closet here in Florida is so much smaller than the one in LA but it still does the work. Sean picks out a similar bra and pantie set to the one I'm wearing, just that is baby pink, interesting choice.

He hands it to me and guides me towards the bed "now you change into this, and ill go and change too. I'll be right back, promise" he kissed my head before he walked out.

-Sean's POV-

On my way back upstairs after I changed I run into Joan. "Hi Sean, everything okay? Why aren't you outside with the others" she had a concerned look on her face. But that means she genuinely cares.

"Hi Joan" yes we are on first name basis, been for years "I'm just getting my bag. Ariana was half asleep so I took her up to bed, and she wanted me to stay with her"

I really don't know what else to say but the truth. I really hope she doesn't think its weird or gets the wrong idea.

She eyes me for a second "hmm. Key. Look Sean I'm not going to beat around the bush. I know she likes you and I'm pretty sure you like her too. Just don't hurt her please. I like you but she is still my little baby."

I smile at her "I wont hurt her. I just want the best for her. For her to be happy" I'm pretty sure I'm slightly blushing. She smiles warmly before she pulls me into a quick hug.

"Go up to my little girl again lover boy. Just no funny business please" she teased. I just smiled, grabbed my bag and walked back upstairs.

When I walk into the room I find a half naked Ariana WOW. She had managed to take of her wet clothes, and also managed to put on the dry panties but not the bra. That girl is really tired and exhausted.

When she saw me she covered up her breasts with her hand looking down. I walk up to her and pick the bra up from the floor laying it on the nightstand behind her.

"Hey its okay. I know you're exhausted" I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. 

"Here" I take my shirt of and pull it over her head.

Did I mention earlier how amazing her body is btw? She has this petite frame and a gorgeous face. But it isn't her amazing looks and body that matters the most to me. Its more her genuine, loving and all around amazing personality that really have always drawn her to her. I mean any other guy that had walked in on her half naked would have boned her right then and there. Or seeing her in her underwear at the beach like I did earlier too for that matter. But I'm really not like that.

Pulling the covers away I help her get into bed before getting in after her, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

After about 10seconds of silence she turns around "can I get my goodnight kiss now" her big smile that I love so much is spread across her face.

I just chuckle and press my lips on hers. She responded right away kissing me back. It was a loving passionate kiss. After about a good 30 seconds we both pulled away and she cuddled up to my chest. "Night Sean" I smile and kiss her head "night baby girl"

___________________________--

awe!! He is so cute with her! So loving and caring and they aren't even official!

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-xoxoChristina